Chapter 24- The Best Weekend Of My Life

*Orion's POV*

When we got back to her house, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her passionately as soon as we walked in the door. Her mom was gone on a trip to North Carolina to see some old relatives, and she already knew that I was going to propose, and she didn't want Anesthesia to be alone, so she said I could stay with her until she got back from North Carolina. I picked her up and carried her to her room, and laid her down on the bed. I laid down beside her, and we kissed for a while, until she began to get tired. She nuzzled her head in my neck and said, "I love you baby. I'm so happy that you asked me to marry you. I can't wait." I smiled as I replied, "I love you too and neither can I baby." She drifted off to sleep. I watched her all night long because I couldn't sleep. When the sun came up, it was shining into her room through the window, and it was making her skin sparkle like diamonds. I looked at her left hand, and I could see her veins through her beautiful pale skin, and the green contrasted deeply with the tone of her skin. She looked so beautiful. The morning light was dancing off her face, and a small smile played at her lips while she slept. It made me wonder if she was dreaming of me and it made me wonder if she dreamed of me as much as I dreamed of her. She was the definition of love, perfection, and the girl that stole my heart. She slept all day and with each passing hour, the lighting was different because of the sun's position, so her skin always looked different in the tones of light. I loved her so much. It was the best weekend of my life.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!! <3