Chapter 34- The Ceremony

*Anesthesia's POV*

I was ready, and I could hear the massive amount of people in the room through these double doors in front of me. I was getting emotional because I knew it was time. I didn't have any bridesmaids, so I was gonna be the only one walking down the aisle. My uncle Joshua locked his arm into mine and said, "Are you ready sweetheart?" I looked at him, smiled, and said, "I'm as ready as I will ever be..." He nodded, and I tensed up as I heard the music start. They were playing the song I chose to walk down the aisle to. It was the song Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil. The double doors opened, and I took a deep breath, and blocked out everyone in the room except for Orion. 

*Orion's POV*

The double doors opened and I took a deep breath. I seen her and my mouth dropped wide open. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a long white dress, with black lace at the bottom, and a black sash around her waist. It was cut out in the back to expose her pale skin and it was short sleeved. Her hair was curled and it framed her face. She had a veil that touched the floor, and she was carrying a bouquet of white roses. Her favorite flower... She looked gorgeous... I couldn't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her...

*Mattie's POV*

I watched her walk down the aisle, and I wanted to cry. Brittany left me and I came here to get Anesthesia and I knew as soon as I seen her, that it was too late for a second chance. She looked gorgeous, and I was jealous of Orion in that moment because he would get to spend the rest of his life with the girl that I was in love with...still in love with...

*Jeremy's POV*

I watched her walk down the aisle with envy of Orion. It was unfair that he gets to have her. I know that I just moved here not too long ago but I deserve her. He doesn't. But I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and just keep staring at her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vows they exchange will be the next chapter instead of another part of the story... Thanks for reading... I hope that you enjoyed!! <3