Chapter 15- The Week Ahead

*Anethesia's POV*

When Monday came around, I knew that it would be the best Monday of my life. I woke up and he was staring at me. To my surprise it wasn't creepy at all. I actually loved it when I knew that he was watching me while I slept. I felt safe and warm because I had slept all night in his arms. I woke up happy, and in a raspy voice, I said, "Good morning love. I noticed that you were staring at me while I was sleeping. Do you mind telling me how long you slept last night?" He smiled as he answered and I guess he had the feeling that I already knew what the answer was. "I didn't sleep at all actually. I couldn't stop looking at your beautiful face." I smiled as I told him, "Come on my love. We have to get ready for school so that we don't miss the bus." He looked at me, and I could tell that he had something up his sleeve. He says, "Actually, we're not riding the bus today. My car is in my garage, and I haven't driven it that much, and now I have an excuse to. So I am gonna drive us to school today and every other day." I smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He said, "Do you want me to go get some of my clothes for you, or would you prefer to wear your own clothes?" I looked at him and giggled, and said, "I think I am gonna wear my own pants today, but you can pick me out a sweater of yours that you think would look cute on me." He smiled and said, "Good, because I was gonna bring you back a jacket of mine anyway. But I will go get you a sweater, and get my clothes and I will be right back." He kissed me before he opened up the window and jumped out. I got out of bed, and started playing Metal-step on my laptop. I played it once before while Orion was here and he told me that he liked the music and that it was awesome. After I turned on the music, I went into the bathroom to wash my hair. When I came back out, I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. I put it up into a messy bun while it was still wet, but left my bangs down. I fixed my bangs to my liking, and started to put on my makeup. I was applying my eyeliner when, I heard him crawl back into the window. I turned around, and smiled at him. He was already dressed, so I guessed that's what took him so long. He sat down on the bed to watch me do my makeup, and when I finished, I noticed something in his hand. He held it out to me, and I realized that it was a, black and purple striped sweater, with a skull and cross bones on the chest near the shoulder. I said, "Baby, this is adorable!! Thank you!!" I went to go change into my clothes. When I walked out I was wearing the sweater that he brought me, ripped purple skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I looked at what he was wearing and realized, that we matched but he had black and red, instead of black and purple. I said, "Baby, you planned this didn't you?" He smiled as he replied with a simple, "Maybe..." I giggled and went over to give him a kiss. He stopped me when I was about to bend down and kiss him. He stood up, and pulled me close to him, and bent down and kissed me. It was one of our usual kisses, where it made me feel like I can't feel my face, and I couldn't breathe. When we pulled apart, I smiled and said, "You just made my Monday morning so much better." He smiled and asked, "Are you ready to go love?" I said, "Yes baby. I'm ready to go." We smiled at each other, and I went to go grab my book-bag. When I got to the place where my book-bag normally is, I realized that it was gone and so was his, because I remember him putting his book-bag next to mine. I asked him if he knew where they were, and he said, "I put them in the car last night love." So we walked out to the living- room, and I went into the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and poured coffee in it. I walked back out of the kitchen by the door to where he was standing, and we walked out the door. His car was parked in our driveway, already started and ready for us to get in and leave. I went to the passenger side, and opened the door. He was playing the Sempiternal album again like he was when we drove in his mom's car. I got buckled in, and he grabbed my hand and we began to drive to school. I finished my coffee when we reached the parking lot of the school. When we got out of the car, he walked over to me, picked me up, and put me on his back. He carried me to the sign where we meet the guys. They had dumbfounded looks on their faces, like they knew half of a story, but couldn't figure out the rest. When we reached the guys, he put me back down, but pulled me close and put his arm around me. I knew that it was his way of telling the guys to back off because I was his. It made me feel happy that I was in a relationship that actually meant something to both of us. I smiled and buried my face in his chest. I pulled my head out of his chest when one of the guys asked this question.

Ryan- So are you guys like a thing or are you guys just friends? Because if not, I really want to date you Anesthesia. 

Then all the guys started arguing over who would get to date me first. Orion yelled over all of them, "HEY!! GUYS CHILL OUT!! CAN I ANSWER THE QUESTION BEFORE YOU START ACTING LIKE IDIOTS?!???" They all got really quiet and Orion said, "Thank you very much. And to answer your question, yes , we are together. We have been together since Friday night." The guys looked sad after he said that. I knew that a few of them might have crushes on me, but I didn't know that all of them had GIGANTIC crushes on me. I was happy with who I was with though. He makes me feel safe and happy, and I am thankful that I have him. He squeezed me closer to him, and wrapped his other arm around me. I could practically feel the love that he was trying to show me. I turned so that I could wrap my arms around him as well. We hugged and then he bent his head down and started to kiss me. The guys started whistling, and I pulled away and began to blush. I was happy and in love, and they noticed. I just hope that they know that I wasn't ever gonna leave him, and we would probably die together. I guess he read my mind because he looked down at me, and he winked. I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then we walked to class holding hands, and the guys gawking at us like we were animals at the zoo. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!!!! I hope that you enjoyed!!! :-) <3