Chapter 32- The Night Of Graduation

*Anesthesia's POV*

The ending of the ceremony came around, and me and Orion had decided to say goodbye to my mother in the parking lot, change clothes, and go to the mall with the guys. We hugged my mom, and then as my mother drove away, I went to the truck and got my spare change of clothes out of the back seat. I walked to the girls bathroom inside the school, and I changed into a pair of ripped, bright purple skinny jeans, and the black and purple sweater that Orion gave me. I slipped on my black, high top Converse, and walked back out to the truck. I put my dress and my heels in the back seat, and I put my hair up into a high ponytail but leaving down my bangs. When I got done with my hair, I closed the truck and locked it. I looked to the right and seen Orion come out of the boys bathroom by his car, and I started to walk over to him. I let him put his suit in the backseat of the car before I grabbed both of his hands and wrapped his arms around me. He giggled at my gesture, and firmly placed his hands on the small of my back. I buried my face in his chest and I breathed in his smell. It made me feel warm and safe. He pulled my head out of his chest, and bent his head down, and pressed his lips gently to mine. I entangled my hands in hair, which I knew he absolutely loved, and he placed one hand on my face. When we pulled apart, he scooped me up in his arms,and began to carry me over to the sign where the guys were waiting for us. We got to the sign to see Ryan, Casey, Gus, and Jeremy waiting on us to get there so we could leave. We all nodded at each other, and we began walking. We had decided to walk downtown first and then walk to the mall. I was still in Orion's arms, and when Jeremy noticed how long I had been in Orion's arms, he said, "Dude, do you really have to carry her? The last time I checked, she was able to walk just fine." Orion turned twords Jeremy and stopped walking. His words were filled with acid as he said, "You know what? She can walk just fine, but it's the point that I WANT to carry her. She doesn't seem to mind not walking. I think that she's pretty comfortable actually." Jeremy turned away and just kept walking. When we got downtown, we were passing by a coffee shop when I made Orion stop walking and put me down. I turned to the guys and said, "I will be right out. I'm just gonna grab a cup of coffee really quick." They all nodded, and I turned and walked inside the coffee shop. I was worried about the guys....

(Meanwhile With The Guys)

Gus- Orion, are you excited to get married tomorrow?

Orion- Dude, I can't even begin to make you understand how excited I am to get married...

Casey- So what time do you want us to come pick you up so all of us can get ready for the wedding?

Orion- I think around 12:00 because she wants to get pictures taken right after the ceremony, and the ceremony's at 2:00.

Ryan- Okay cool dude... So remind us all again, why you didn't want a bachelor party...

Orion- Because I wanted me and Anesthesia to spend our last boyfriend and girlfriend, night together. Because after tomorrow, we will be husband and wife, and both of us wanted to see the difference between husband and wife, and boyfriend and girlfriend. Plus, I don't want to leave her alone....

Jeremy- I think that's stupid. She's big enough to take care of herself, and be alone for one night.

Casey- Dude, you can't leave Anesthesia alone for a night...

Ryan- Yeah, It's not that she can't be trusted, she just gets really lonely and then she gets depressed.

Gus- Orion spends every night with her so that he doesn't have to worry about her and it prevents her from getting upset. They're in love and they would be inseparable anyways.

Orion- She may be able to take care of herself, but all of us know things about her that you don't. For example, the last time that she was left alone for a night, she got so depressed and she felt so alone, that she almost died... You don't want to know why though...

Jeremy- Why did she almost die? Just tell me... I want to know...

Orion- The only explanation that I can give to you is to look at both of her forearms tomorrow at te wedding and you will understand why....

All of the guys got really quiet because they seen Anesthesia come walking out of the coffee shop. They all walked around together, and when the night was over, they walked back to their cars. Anesthesia got into her truck, and Orion went to take the guys home. When he was done, he was gonna drive to Anesthesia's house and of course, stay the night with her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading guys!!!! I hope that you enjoyed!! <3