Chapter 4- She Is Perfect

*Orion's POV*

When I woke up this morning, I seen a moving truck across the street, and wondered if Miss Marie was moving out. I was about to walk across the street to see what was going on after I got dressed, but my Mother told me to come into the living-room, and feed my baby brother his breakfast. Once I got done, I went across the street, and knocked on Miss Marie's door. When she answered she said, "Orion, how nice of you to come over. I have someone that I want you to meet." I said, "Okay." So I went inside, and sat down on Miss Marie's couch like I always do when I come to visit her. Miss Marie goes out of the sliding glass door, and comes back in 3 minutes later. When she came back in, a girl with bright purple hair, came in behind her. I also noticed that she was a foot taller than Miss Marie. She was lead by Miss Marie, to the couch that I was sitting on. Miss Marie introduced her to me, and I found out that her name was Anesthesia. Her name was almost a reflection of her beauty. I say almost because, even though her name is the most beautiful name I had ever heard, she was more beautiful than anyone I had ever seen. She amazing bright purple hair, that was just past  her shoulders, she had bright emerald green eyes that looked mysterious and deep, and her skin was almost as pale as a piece of paper. She was gorgeous, and when she spoke, it was like her voice was millions of tinkling bells, that made the most beautiful music. We talked for about 4 hours, and I knew that I was falling in love with her.  When it was time for her and her mother to go, I walked out side with her. When the truck pulled away, my heart dropped a little. I then asked Miss Marie where their house was, and she told me that it was actually right behind my house. My heart leaped with joy, and I went home after telling her to have a good night. I walked into my house smiling, and I couldn't seem to stop smiling either. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys. I really appreciate that people decided to read my story. :-)