Chapter 20- She Is Finally Getting Better

*Orion's POV*

We were sitting on her bed and she was laughing about something stupid I had said, and the sun was shining across her beautiful face, and it made me love her even more than I already did. I looked at her and I noticed that she had finally begun to gain the weight back that she had lost. When she stopped laughing, she looked at me and started to smile. I looked into her eyes and noticed that her eyes were back to the bright emerald green they used to be. She seemed happier and I was glad that I was causing her to be happy. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "You look so beautiful when the sun shines on your skin. When you smile, my heart beats faster and I am reminded of why I fell in love with you. I love you baby." She looked at me with honesty in her eyes, and she said, "Thank you love. I'm glad I make you happy and thank you for helping me decide to get better. I love you too baby." We looked at each other and smiled. I bent my face down to hers and I gently pressed my lips to hers. I started out kissing her softly and slowly, but she entangled her hands in my hair, and I put on hand on her face, and one trailed down her back on her spine. It made her giggle while she was kissing me, and I began to add more passion to the kiss. I held her tighter and closer, and pressed my lips harder to hers. When we pulled apart, we were both shaking, and I couldn't feel my face. I was so happy. I felt like I could ignore everything but her and I would be happy. I don't regret staying with her. The only thing that I regret about this relationship is that, I didn't go to North Carolina, and kick the crap out of her ex. I would find a way to get him back for what he did to her, but all I was gonna do right now, is hold her and give her love and continue to make her happy. 

*Anesthesia's POV*

He held me in his arms and my heart was swelling up with love and happiness. I never wanted to move, and I was glad he decided not to leave me. I love him so much. I couldn't feel my face because of the kiss we had just shared. The best decision I have ever made, was to get better. If I wouldn't have decided that, then I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't be with him right now. I believed that NOTHING in this world could ruin this perfect moment. I was so wrong.

____________________________________________________________________________________

O_O THE SUSPENSE!!!! Haha! Thanks for reading guys. I hope that you enjoyed. <3