Chapter 12- The Feeling Of Ectasy

*Orion's POV*

She came out of the shower about an hour later. She had my clothes on and her bright purple hair was a shade darker because of it being sopping wet. She walked over to her laptop, and turned on music. It sounded like screamo music and dubstep mixed together. It was good music. I watched her as she brushed out her hair, and put on her eyeliner, mascara, and do her eyebrows. She was utterly gorgeous with and without makeup on. I loved her so much. he hair began to dry a little bit while she did her make up. She told me that I could go take a shower if I wanted to, so I got up and gave her a kiss and went to take a shower. The warm water washed over me, waking me up fully. I got out, and got dressed, and went back to the room where she was huddled up in a ball in the middle of the bed. I looked at her and laughed, and asked her, "What are you doing love?" I walked over to her, and touched her bony arm. He skin was freezing cold, like she had been left in the snow for a few hours. I said, "Oh my goodness baby, why are you so cold." She said, "I am always this cold. I never stay warm." I laid on the bed with her and cuddled her to try and warm her up. God, she was shivering like a chihuahua. I cuddled her tighter, and engulfed her body in mine, until she stopped shivering, and finally got warm.  She pulled her face away from my chest, and she said, "Thanks baby. I don't stay warm because of my anorexia. I don't have enough body fat to keep heat in my body." I said, "It's no problem baby. I will always be here to give you cuddles when you arr freezing." I gave her a kiss on the nose and made her smile. She buried her face back into my chest, and I thought back to what she had said about her anorexia. She hadn't told me that she had anorexia. Now that I was thinking about it, I could feel her bones sticking out everywhere. It made my heart sad to see her this way, and I felt like a bad person because I hadn't noticed until now. I teared up, but wiped away my tears before they could fall down my face. I pulled her face out of my chest and pulled her face up to mine. I kissed her deeply and passionately. I didn't want to stop kissing her and apparently neither did she, because she wrapped her pale, bony arms around my neck, and moved closer to me. She entangled one of her hands in my hair. We stayed this way for quite a while, and when we pulled away, both of our bodies were shaking, and neither of us could think straight or feel our faces. She said, "Is this what love feels like?" I replied with a smile, "I think so my love. At least it does when I'm with you." She smiled, and then we went to go eat breakfast. I still couldn't feel my face, and I knew for sure, that this relationship would last a long time, and I was happy about that. I don't think that I could live without her. If I did, I would never be happy again, because she would have taken my heart and soul with her. Oh, how I loved her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you enjoyed!! It's the last one for the night. I will probably update sometime tomorrow. Have a good night guys!! <3