Chapter 14- Her Eyes

*Orion's POV*

I just wanted to stay like this for the rest of my life. With her curled up in my lap eating her favorite food, and watching Adventure Time. With every new thing that I learned about her, I fell in love with her even more. She was perfect even in the most imperfect of ways. She was worth giving away everything I had, just to stay with her. If she ever left, I would follow her anywhere that she wanted to go. I would leave her if she wasn't happy with me, even if it hurt me so much I want to die. I'm just glad that I can make her happy. I looked down at her while breathing in the scent of her hair. When she finished her food, she got up out of my arms, and went into the kitchen to take her dishes and put them in the sink. Without warning she snuck up behind me, and wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "I love you baby." in my ear. I smiled and reached backwards, and pulled her over the couch, and into my arms again. I hugged her as hard as I could, until I thought I might break her. I knew that she was VERY fragile. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. It is easy to understand why, considering what all she had been through. I asked her a question out of the blue, that I knew that she wasn't expecting me to ask. "When was the last time you cut, my love?" She looked at me with a look that went from surprise, to sadness, to fear. Her voice was shaking when she replied, "The last time I cut was Thursday night. I only did it because I had no one to talk to, and I wound up crying myself to sleep because I felt so alone." I looked at her, with a concerned, kind, and sad, but loving look in my eyes. I knew that she seen my emotions, because she was a very analytical person, who looked into your eyes to see what you were feeling and to see if you were telling the truth. I said, "My love, I want you to know, that you won't ever be lonely at night, and you won't have to cry yourself to sleep. I will be there holding you until you fall asleep, and I will be there when you wake up in the morning. I will kiss your scars, and fill them up with the true and honest love that you deserve. I will be there to help you, and we will stop cutting together, even if it takes forever." As she looked at me, I knew that she could see the honesty behind my words. She knew that I was telling the truth,and I wanted both of us to get better. She tells me, "I may slip up at times, and I hope that you won't be mad, but I will try my hardest for you. I was being honest when I told you that I loved you, and I think that I always will. I am so happy with you, and thank you for taking care of me." I smiled and said, "No problem love." I bent my face down to where hers was, and I kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms around me, and moved closer to me. I smiled, and so did she. When we pulled apart, I looked into her eyes, and I peered deeply into the emerald green depths of her eyes. I seen the pain that she had faced, the memories of brief happiness, and the love that she felt when she was with me. Her eyes were doors to her soul, and when you enter them, it's like walking on the snow. Your foot steps are forever marked there, and when I entered, I could tell that she doesn't let many people in. She shuts everyone out, because she is terrified that people will learn too much, leave her, and use her past against her. I can see she knows I won't.