Chapter Six- Little Black Book Holds The Answer

Michael's POV

"It says that.......... Your my real Daddy" Imogen blurted out, crying hysterically.
"What do you mean sweetie?" I asked apprehensively. She handed me the small black book . It was opened to the first page....

Dear Diary,
The last few months have been a complete lie. I have just given birth to my beautiful daughter, Imogen named by her biological father. Michael Jackson. I so wish I could keep this her name but it raises too much suspicion or so says Jake, Imogen's fake father, my fake partner.
I still remember that fateful day, I was at a press conference with Michael, announcing my so far 6 week pregnancy. I was so happy it would have been the perfect family. Michael had named Imogen on the very day we found out. He would have been the perfect father, he was the perfect partner and fiancé. I however regret making the move that would change our lives forever but I had no idea that this would happen at the time. I was in my personal trailer alone and preparing for the press conference when I was held at gun point, at the stomach. Jake threatened to kill my unborn child unless I agreed to go with him, to marry him and name him father of my unborn child. He told me that I would have to leave Michael, leave my entire life and start a new life with him. Or he would kill my unborn child and Michael. I couldn't take chances at this point so I had to go with Jake, a complete stranger to protect my family. I wrote a short note to Michael saying I'm leaving him with no further reasoning. I then placed my beautiful engagement ring next to the note and left never to be seen by Michael or anyone else I knew ever again. To this day Michael has no clue about what happened. I remain heartbroken and I know he is hurt beyond words and will never truly be able to heal from this nightmare. if I could see Michael again even just for a few seconds I'd just want him to know how sorry I am for causing his pain and hurting. I will love him eternally.
Things have just gotten darker and sadder through the past months. I have been held hostage at 13 terra boulevard for the entire time since Jake took me. He had a girlfriend named Rose whom he is still with. On Imogen's birth 9th April 1986 (two days ago) I continue sitting in this dusky basement day after day never receiving any attention from the couple other than the daily piece of bread and drop of water. I haven't even seen my precious daughter since she was born and taken by Rose the very second I gave birth. I only saw a small glimpse of her as the couple left the room once again locking the wretched door. The fake family they pretend to be raising Michael and I's child as their own. God forbid they ever lay a finger on my child like they had me. I will do everything in my power to protect our child, even if it means giving my life for hers. I would do anything to have my old life back. My family, my friends, love peace and protection for my child and my love.
Sincerely,
Kateline Jackson

I cried hysterically for the pain all these memories brought. I couldn't believe this, every word put a different perspective into place, that of my old fiancé. I thought I truly loved Lisa Marie but now I was questioning every detail of my life. Then it clicked, I might be able to save Kateline..........