Chapter Twenty Six- Mysteries Waiting To Be Solved

Unknown POV

I sat up in bed and sighed, today was the day. I got up and did my morning routine before grabbing my car keys and walking out the front door.

I arrived at the doctors clinic and the office door was wide open. "Hello, how are you?" The doctor asked, giving me a warm smile.

"Nervous" I answered honestly. "That's understandable these situations can have a large impact on people" she said giving me a sympathetic smile.

I sat on the chair opposite her and prayed silently. "Well the results of the DNA test show that he is not your biological father" the doctor announced reading from her clipboard.

My jaw dropped and I ran out of the room sobbing. I had to fix this.....

Michael's POV

22nd August 1995

I walked into Imogen's bedroom and smiled. She was curled up on the floor asleep. "Imogen, wake up baby girl" I said gently shaking her.

"What happened?" She asked sitting up and looking around. I smirked at the face she was pulling before answering. "You fell asleep on the floor."
"Oh, I was playing before" she said scratching her head in confusion. "Well, I just wanted to tell you that Aunt Janet is coming to visit for a few days while she's on break from work" I stared making her smile. She jumped up instantly and hugged me.
"I love seeing Aunt Janet! Thanks Dad" She exclaimed and ran towards the bedroom door. "Hold on there, she isn't here yet" I laughed. "Oh" she replied as a disappointed look washed over her face. "What? Aren't I any fun?" I teased.
"Well... your not very good at water balloon fights" she smiled evilly. "Oh is that right? Your gonna get it now! Take that black" I said and chased her out of the room.
"Never!" She laughed stubbornly. I followed her outside and grabbed a water gun from the ground. She was cornered near the fence. "Any last words?" I asked pointing the water gun at her. "I surrender!" she laughed holding her hands up. "Too late!" I laughed back, soaking her with water. She frowned and walked past me without saying a word.  "Oh don't tell me you're giving up that easily" I was cut off by Imogen squirting me with the hose. I gasped as she laughed. "Michael, you have a visitor" Lisa called from the porch. Imogen turned to her with the hose still on and soaked Lisa. I bursted out laughing. "You look so funny!" I joked. "Gee thanks, you don't look half bad yourself" she scoffed. I looked down at my soaked clothes and shrugged.

"Thanks darling" I smiled. "Whatever Michael, now go get the door" she said and rolled her eyes. I nodded and walked past Lisa, giving her a peck on the cheek.
"Grandma!" I heard Imogen yell excitedly. I walked to the front door. "Mother?" I asked startled, letting her inside. She hugged Imogen and smiled, looking at me. "Why don't you go see your Mother sweetheart? I'll be there in a minute" she said to Imogen. Imogen nodded and ran out of the room.

"Mother, I wasn't expecting you is everything okay?" I asked worriedly. "Michael, we need to talk" she said seriously.
..................................

Sorry for the short chapter but things are about to get very interesting :)

I hope you enjoyed it, please vote and comment!

Dreamer_2_Believer