Chapter Thirty One- Caught In The Act

Michael's POV

I stood at the bedroom door with my mouth hanging to the ground. Lisa was sitting on OUR bed with her arms wrapped around another mans neck. I had walked in on them kissing like there was no tomorrow. "Get out!" Was all I managed to say as my chest heaved in anger.
"Michael I can explain!" Lisa begged as she tried to touch my arm. I flinched and asked emotionlessly. "Where's Imogen?"
"Playing outside, why?" she asked nervously. "It's none of your god damn business why Lisa Marie PRESLEY!" I snapped, exaggerating the Presley. She looked hurt but nodded and walked out the door with the guy before turning around and staring into my eyes. "You'll regret this Michael Jackson, I promise you that" she threatened me and grabbed the mans hand. Who I still had no idea who he was. He nodded and smirked before punching me in the face. I reached up to my nose and looked, blood. "Security!" I hollered and backed away to avoid a fight. I wanted to retaliate so badly but I couldn't, not with Imogen around. Bill and a few other guards ran into the hallway and looked at me, shocked.
"Yes Mr Jackson?" Bill asked professionally. "Get them out, now!" I ordered and glared at Lisa angrily. "Yes sir" they obeyed and grabbed them both.

"You're a little scared one wacko, be a man!" The guy exclaimed as he fought against the guards to no avail of escape. "Be careful you dick, I'm pregnant!" Lisa hollered as they were escorted downstairs.

I walked into my bedroom and pressed some tissues against my nose. I sat on the couch, putting my head in my hands. I couldn't believe that Lisa would do something so evil and while she was pregnant with my child. I began sobbing into my hands and just cried out my pain. I loved Lisa with all my heart and she cheated on me. I'm sure it wasn't just kissing either. I just felt so betrayed, the more I thought about it the more I cried.
...................................

"Dad" Imogen shook me awake gently with concern in her eyes. "Yes baby girl?" I asked her sitting up. "You were crying, where's Mum?" She asked, bewildered by how the situation looked.
"Lisa had to go" I hesitated before finishing "Out of town for a while".
"Don't lie, I heard you and Mum fighting" she admitted, hugging me. I cried silently as I held Imogen in my arms. She looked up slowly and caught me crying. "Please don't cry Daddy, everything is gonna be okay" she reassured me as her eyes filled with tears. I wiped her tears away quickly with my thumbs and inhaled deeply.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" I said with a sad smile. "What really happened?" She mumbled looking me right in the eyes. I didn't know what to say. "Mum did something real bad and has to leave for a while but I promise she'll be back soon" I said lowly. I couldn't say that was completely true but I didn't want to upset Imogen anymore than she already was.

"Mum was kissing someone downstairs before she left, is that why?" She questioned. I looked at her and nodded a little, I can't believe Lisa did that in front of her. "Dad I need to tell you something" Imogen said nervously. "What is it? You can tell me" I asked nervously. "....I love you so much" she said with a smile. Her hesitation worried me because I really believed that something was wrong. "I love you too baby girl" I replied hugging her tightly. She stayed silent after that and my fear only grew with the countless thoughts rushing through my mind. "Imogen?" she looked up. "You know you can tell me anything right?" I asked seriously. "I know Dad" she whispered back. "Promise to tell me if anythings wrong?" I urged her. "I promise" she whispered again, her bottom lip quivering slightly. I kissed her hairline and pulled her into another tight hug. Oh Imogen, what are you hiding from me?