Chapter Thirteen- Hold My Hand

Michaels POV

I sat in the recording studio, looking at some songs when I heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Lisa and Imogen standing there.
"So how are my two favourite girls?" I asked pecking Lisa and hugging Imogen."School was good, I made some friends" Imogen stated simply. "That's wonderful, I knew you would have fun!" I said happily. "Yeah I guess. Can I ask you guys something?" she asked, looking distracted. "Anything".

"Why is my name Imogen?" She suddenly asked. Okay I wasn't expecting that. "It was your Fathers idea, he chose it." Lisa explained. "I actually heard the name in one of Shakespeare's works. I was quite fond of it and thought it suited you" I added, smiling at the memory. "Oh okay". I frowned at the dissatisfied look that passed her face as I said that. "Why do you ask?" I urged, curious as to why she'd even brought it up.
"No reason I was just wondering" she muttered emotionlessly. "Alright then" I shrugged and stood up. "I love it though" Imogen added, smiling at me.

"Thanks baby, how about you help me pick a song to record?" I suggested. "Okay" she replied enthusiastically and ran up to me. We looked through the songs and Imogen was still picking.
"This one!" She said excitedly pointing to a song called "Hold My Hand". I looked through the lyrics and nodded approvingly. "This one needs to be a duet but I'll find the right person" I agreed, already considering the options.

"How about we get Dad to sing it now?" Lisa suggested cheekily to Imogen. "Oh no, not going to happen" I refused, blushing. Lisa knew that I got embarrassed singing in front of small groups. "Please Daddy" Imogen whined, giving me puppy dog eyes. "Oh alright then" I replied smugly and walked into the recording booth. "Yay" she shrieked happily. I put a headset on before starting the music. I could do this.

"This life don't last forever Hold my hand
So tell me what we're waiting for. Hold my hand. We're better off being together
Hold my hand. Being miserable alone. Hold my hand

Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be all right. Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other 'til we see the sun light
---------------------------

"You're amazing Dad!" Imogen yelled and hugged me as I walked out of the recording booth. "The best" Lisa added, kissing me passionately. "Stop kissing already I'm hungry" Imogen complained pulling us apart. Lisa and I laughed at how she'd always get embarrassed watching.

"Okay then how about we get some KFC?" I suggested.
"Yes" she agreed, excitedly. "Okay then let's go" She quickly grabbed my hand and started running out of the room."Slow down before you hurt yourself!" Lisa scolded, chasing after us. I walked back into the room and grabbed her hand as well. She jumped a bit out of shock but smiled. "I love you Lisa" I whispered romantically. "I love you too Michael" she whispered back. I rubbed her cheek as we kissed passionately again. We pulled back quickly remembering the presence of our daughter but I could see the lust in her gorgeous blue eyes. We all walked to the limo holding hands and drove to KFC. You're not going to be my fiancé for much longer, Lisa Marie Jackson.