Chapter Fifteen- Rebel

19th July, 1995

Imogen's POV

I walked into school and headed to my group of friends. Adrian looked up from her phone and smiled. "Hey Imogen what's new?" she asked cheerfully. "Well, I found out that Brandon likes Casey" I said smirking. "No way!" She exclaimed, laughing. "That's never going to happen though. Brandon is hot and Casey is a not" I added giggling. "So true. Oh by the way Maddie was saying crap bout your Dad" Vivian said joining the conversation. "I warned that bitch. She don't know who she's messing with" I hissed and tightened my grip on my books. "Apparently she doesn't care" Georgia added sarcastically. I stomped to Maddie's locker in an absolute rage. Everyone followed me down the hallway. "What the fuck have you been saying about my Dad you slut?" I growled. "ONLY THAT THE MICHAEL JACKSON MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE!" she announced smirking. Everyone in the hallway formed a circle around us. "You want to watch what you're saying bitch!" I warned her through gritted teeth. "What are you going to do about it?" she asked, provoking me and laughed. I took a deep breath and punched her straight in the nose. I grabbed her hair and attacked her until I was pulled off by a teacher. "What in the world is going on here?" he asked the group. Everyone pointed at me accusingly. "Imogen Jackson I should have known" he said disapprovingly and grabbed my arm. He dragged me to the principals office and sat me on a chair. "Don't you move" he warned me and walked into the principals office.

I sat back and noticed a beat up and crying Maddie sitting across from me. Served her right for messing with me. After about 20 minutes the teacher from before walked out of the office followed by Principal Smith.
"Come on Imogen. We need to talk" he said obviously frustrated, as we walked into the office. We sat down and he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in" he called. Dad walked into the room and I sunk in my chair. "Hello Mr Jackson. Thank you for coming in on such short notice" Principal Smith said appreciatively. "It's not a problem. So what's going on?" Dad asked looking at me. "Well Mr Jackson, your daughter was caught by one of our teachers, attacking another student. The student has been badly injured and gone home after the incident" he stated, professionally.
"You what?!?!" Dad hollered, in absolute shock. "Now these types of problems have been occurring more and more since the beginning of Imogen's attendance here. We believe that her friends have quite a large influence on her misbehaviours as they are heavy rule breakers. However, we have been quite lenient on Imogen, only giving her suspensions at the school. Unfortunately we haven't seen any improvement in her behaviour. So following this incident, we will have to suspend Her for a month" he explained to Dad. "Of course I understand, I will take her home" Dad stated. "Thank you Mr Jackson" Principal Smith replied thankfully, as they shook hands.

We walked out of the school and quickly entered the limo, waiting at the entrance before anyone could reach us.
"How could you attack another student?" Dad demanded, giving me an infuriated glare. "She said the allegations were true. I was defending you" I whispered, looking out of the window.
"It doesn't matter what someone says, you never hurt them. It makes you just as bad, if not worse. And why did he say you have misbehaved since you started attending the school?" he urged me.

"Because it's true!" I snapped. Dads mouth flew open in surprise at my change in attitude. "How did I not know about it?"
"Because Mum was always the one who dealt with it. She said you didn't have time for my attention seeking or whatever!" I yelled, angrily. He stayed silent and I turned around and looked out the window again. "You're too busy for me" I mumbled but didn't think he heard.

The limo pulled into Neverland and we walked inside silently. "Go to your room Imogen" Dad instructed pointing to the stairs. I didn't want to start another argument so I began walking upstairs when Mum walked in."Hey Hun what are you doing home so early?" She asked as she headed downstairs. I grunted in response and ran into my room, shutting and locking the door. Suddenly I heard yelling from downstairs, it was Mum and Dad obviously. They never argued with each other, at least not when I was around. I grabbed my iPod and got in bed, listening to music and cried.
.............................

Sorry if the chapter was boring but it's going to get interesting very soon. So Imogen has become a rebel, let's see how far that goes.

Share the peace and love

Dreamer_2_Believer ✌🏻