Chapter 3 - Maybe It's More...?

A/N: Ah, another Monday has rolled around and another update is here! I hope you like this chapter, I know I do. Hehehe enjoy! :) xx

******************

Chapter 3 - Maybe It's More...?

After a long week of filming, it's finally the weekend. Abby and I are gonna spend Saturday night with Louis and then I'm staying at her place.

I'm pretty excited but there's one thing I can't get out of my head: the fact that Abby thinks Louis likes me. I mean I definitely don't like him, for sure. But I can't help but be on the look-out for hints about Louis. So far I haven't noticed a thing. Abby is crazy, Louis doesn't like me at all, we're just friends. The only thing was the acting at his house that got awkward, and I'm still convinced that he was just caught up in the moment.

Right now, Abby and I are on our way to Louis'.

"I wonder if Tommo's gonna make another move today..." Abby says. I roll my eyes at her.

"Ok, first of all he never even made a move, and second of all he's never going to because he. doesn't. like. me."

"Okayyyy! Whatever you say but really I'm right."

"No, really you're insane. Plus, I don't want him to like me; I don't like him."

"Now that...I can actually believe," she says and I widen my eyes at her.

"You actually believe something I said?" She laughs before answering.

"Yeah. You don't really show much interest in Lou. You never really have. Yes, you're friends now, but I can't see you looking at him any different."

"Abby...you just got something right," I say and she laughs again.

She's right, I could never look at Louis as more than a friend. He's a great guy and he's hot and all, but we're just not meant to be together like that.

We arrive at Louis' place and get out of the car. The door opens as soon as we knock on it and Louis tackles us both into a hug.

"Besties!" he yells.

"Louis, are you trying to make us think you're gay?" I tease and he smiles at me and laughs. I look at Abby and she winks at me and I give her a dirty look.

"So, do you want to go swimming now?" he asks and we nod.

"Sure! Just let us go change!" Abby says and Louis leads us to a bathroom where we can change into bathing suits.

"Did you see the way he smiled at you?!"

"Abby, I think he's allowed to smile.

After we change we go back outside with Louis to the pool. We get on the deck and Louis jumps in right away. Abby and I sit on a couple chairs in the sun, waiting to get hot. I lie there for a few moments with my eyes closed.

"Louis' checking you out," I hear Abby whisper. I knit my eyebrows in confusion and open my eyes slightly. I can barely see Louis in the pool looking at me. My heart beat starts to speed up and I open my eyes fully. Louis sees me look at him and looks away quickly. Abby nudges me playfully and my heart rate goes back to normal.

"Shit," I grumble under my breath. I try to relax again until I hear Abby scream.

"LOUIS STOP!" she yells. I look to see Louis dragging her towards the water.

"I brought you here to swim not lay on my deck!" he responds. I laugh as I see her struggle and so does Louis. He finally gets her to the edge of the pool and pushes her in. Louis and I crack up laughing as Abby goes under the water. Then he looks at me.