Chapter 25 - Helping Hand and Opportunity

A/N: Hey guyyyyys! I hope you like this chapter!!!!!! It's weird. But it's not bad! I think.... Just try to enjoy! :) xx

************

Chapter 25: Helping Hand and Opportunity

Ya know what suck? Periods. Periods are the worst thing God has ever created. Ever. Periods and the damn cramps that go with them. I feel like such shit it is unbelievable. I can't move, all I can do is hold my stomach in pain.

Louis has been texting me, but I just can't be bothered to move and pick up the phone. When he calls me I decide it's finally time to answer. I tap the answer button and press the phone to my ear.

"Ally?" Louis asks I just groan in response. "Are you ok?"

"Do I sound ok?" I snap. Yeah, I'm also extremely moody when I'm on my period.

"Well, what's wrong?"

"My insides are about to fall out," I say and I know he's confused, but right now I don't care.

"Ok...is there anything you need?"

"Um...actually, could you go to the store for me?"

"Yeah, for what?"

"Um, I need more pads," I tell him and there's a long pause. "Please, Lou."

"Ally! I don't even know where to find those or what they look like!"

"You have four sisters and you don't know what pads look like? C'mon, you'll find them! It's not that hard!" I hear him groan from the other side. "Please, Lou, I can't move!"

"What are people gonna think when they see me!?"

"They'll think you're an amazing boyfriend!"

"Fine. But if I'm in the papers tomorrow for this, it's all your fault."

"You're the best, Lou!"

"Yeah, yeah," he says and hangs up. I roll over on my bed and go on twitter, trying not to think of the pain. A little while later, there's a knock on my bedroom door.

"Ally, are you dead?" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Not yet," I say and he walks in.

"I hope I got the right thing," he says while walking towards me with a pink package. When he reaches me. He leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it....seriously don't mention it," he says and I laugh again.

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret!"

"Good...now what else do you need?"

"Pain medicine. It's in the bathroom, above the sink," I tell him and he gets the pills and water.

"Is that all?" he asks.

"No."

"Your wish is my command!"

"I need you to lay next me all day until I fall asleep tonight," I say and he smiles.

"Yes ma'am," he replies and hops in my bed, covering himself up. He puts his arm around me so I can rest my head on his chest. He drapes his other hand over my stomach and rubs my belly.

"Do you feel any better?"

"A little, just appreciate being a boy," I tell him, and I feel him laugh.

"How come this is the first time I've seen you like this?"

"Because until now I've hidden it. I didn't want you to see me like this, it's embarrassing. But I've reached the point where I don't care what you see me like." I squeeze him tightly under the blankets, and he kisses my head.