Chapter 27 - She's Back

A/N: Aloha! Ok so this chapter is pretty short but important! Gahhhhhh, you're all gonna hate it! Try to enjoy! :) xx

**************

Chapter 27 - She's Back

*Louis' POV*

Me: Hey babe! :) xx

Ally :) x: Hey! Sorry I gotta go! Love you!

I sigh and set down my phone. I wish someone would've warned me this was gonna be this hard, maybe then I would've had time to jump out a window. I miss her so much. It sucks because we're both so busy. Some nights we have no time to Skype. I went an entire week with no contact at all. She's been gone two and a half months, but it seems like a year. Sometimes I swear I'm gonna go insane. I just feel so alone. I'm here watching Abby and Niall act like Ally and I did, and I have no one.

If I'm honest, I never wanted her to leave, but when she starts crying I can't be mad. When she's fragile, I have to comfort her. I was scared for her to leave, and my fears were necessary because it's as bad as I thought. I miss her so much.

It's Saturday and Niall and Abby are out by themselves. Yet again I'm alone. As I'm sitting and watching tv, there's a knock at the door. Who could possible be here? I pull myself up from the couch and walk towards the door. The knocking is consistent, whoever this is they won't stop knocking.

"Damn, I'm coming!" I say and reach the door. When I open it, I see someone I didn't expect to see ever again.

"Lindsay?" I ask. Why the fuck is she here? I haven't seen or talked to her since we broke up.

"Louis..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I haven't been doing the best, Lou. I need some cheering up, and I couldn't think of anyone else to come to," she explains, but I'm still kinda confused. "You don't look like you're doing very well either..."

"I'm not," I tell her. "Um, I guess you can come in," I say and she gives me a small smile. She looks the same, everything about her is exactly as it used to be, the way I used to love her.

"Um, you want some tea?" I ask and she nods. I go to the kitchen and when the tea is done, I put everything that she used to like into it. How is it I still remember everything about her, down to the way she likes tea?

When I go back to her I find her looking around my house. I hand her the cup, and she keeps looking with a sad expression.

"It's changed around here," she says.

"Well, Niall lives here now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's even set up a recording studio."

"Aw, that's good!"

"Yeah, we're all doing pretty well..."

"Except you..." she says and I sigh.

"Not anymore really."

"Why not?"

"You first, why are you coming here now?" She sighs and takes a sip of tea before starting.

"I've lost it, Louis. After we broke up, I kinda went insane. I loved you, and without you I fell apart. I started drinking a lot. I've been doing that for a while. I had so many dreams, Lou. I worked at that Beauty Shop, I wanted to open my own shop one day, I wanted to work for celebrities one day...but I got fired. I was hungover and didn't show up, and they got so mad and fired me. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore..." she explains. A tear falls down her face and my instinct is to hug her, so that's what I do.