Chapter 19 - First Date

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! It might not be very good considering while writing half of it, my heart was ripped out bc of my favorite fanfic (Masquerade). Long story/short my OTP is ruined and I'm having a very hard time with it. ANYWHO...this chapter is pretty long so yeahhhhh...hope you like it!

*************

Chapter 19 - First Date

I love weekends. After our first week back at work, it is now the first weekend since getting back to work. I'm sprawled across my couch with Toby and my phone. I actually really enjoy looking through twitter. I love replying to people: fans and haters. Yes, I reply to haters. I know many famous people think it's pointless, but I don't think so. I know it takes away time I could be talking to my fans, but it does help them.

"@Kylie_42: It's hard watching Choosing Relationships. I always get distracted by how ugly @Ally_Parker10 is."

Woah, watch out. We got a badass here.

"@Ally_Parker10: @Kylie_42 I've heard a lot of insults in my day. You're gonna have to do better than that."

"@Sarah_Tomlinson: How could you possibly think Louis is dating Ally? Louis is WAYYYY out of her league. @Ally_Parker10"

Think again, bitch.

"@Ally_Parker10: @Sarah_Tomlinson you're right. You and Louis would be much better. Too bad he doesn't know you exist."

This is actually quite entertaining. Just one more. I'll be done after one more, I promise.

"@AnnaLynn_1: @Ally_Parker10 seems like she's a huge bitch...."

Ok then?

"@Ally_Parker10: @AnnaLynn_1 well you know nothing about me, now do you?"

No, wait. Sorry, one more!

@Its_Hannah_: @Ally_Parker10 fuck youuuuuuuu"

Cool?

"@Ally_Parker10: @Its_Hannah_ I've had many bullies in my day, love. One more isn't gonna hurt ;)"

My fans all know about my bullying. I wanted them to know. Being famous, being in the public eye, has been a dream of mine for many reasons. One of those is to inspire people. My fans see that I've been bullied. They've seen that I was strong, that I didn't let them contain me, that I crawled my way up to the top. They see that regardless of what others said or did to me, I still managed to obtain my dream. I hope that inspires them. I hope it shows them they can do anything. I hope it helps them realize that no matter what people think about you, or say to you, or do to you, you can do anything you want.

And by replying to haters on twitter, I hope to show them that you shouldn't have to take people's shit. Don't let them get in the way of your happiness, don't let them make your dream seem any less amazing than what it is.

My fans do get this message. I am helping people, and that is my favorite part of my job.

"@Ally_Parker10: Thank you to all of the haters out there that drive me to do my best. You help me be successful <3" I tweet so they know their words have no effect on me.

"@AllyP_MyIdol: You're amazingly strong and inspiring. Fuck the haters, you're the best!"

I. Love. My. Fans.

"@Ally_Parker10: @AllyP_MyIdol Thanks, babe. I love you! :) xx" I respond and follow her.

"@LallyForLife: @Ally_Parker10 If I made a dictionary your picture would be by the word perfection! Love you Ally!"

Awwww!

"Ally_Parker10: @LallyForLife And yours would be in mine :) 😘 x"

I respond to a few more of my fans and follow them.