Chapter 21 - Hero

A/N: WHERE'S MY MEDAL?! Seriously, I deserve one. This is the fastest I've written a chapter! I worked so hard for you guys and wrote this chapter in only three days! Plus it's long and dramatic and pretty damn good if I do say so myself!

YES! I'm back to my dramatic ways! You know that's my favorite! But it's not what you're expecting, trust me!

Now, buckle your seat belts, we're about to take a wild ride!

*************

Chapter 21 - Hero

*Abby's POV*

Another week of working on the show has passed and another weekend is here! The three of us are on our way back to Ally's house. It's been a long day and we're planning on going out tonight.

"Oh my God, did you see the look on his face?" Ally asks while laughing hysterically. We ended up pulling a prank on our director. Louis' idea: putting his jacket in the toilet. It took him forever to find it and when he did...you just had to be there.

Louis and I laugh along with her.

"Poor Drill Sergeant," Louis says but he obviously doesn't mean it, we can't stand him.

"Do any of us even know his real name?" Ally asks, noticing we always call him by his nickname.

"I forgot it after the first week of work," I say.

"I forgot it after the first five minutes," Louis says.

"I wasn't listening when he told us," Ally says and we all laugh. No wonder this guy can't stand us.

"So, you girls excited for tonight?" Louis asks. He's taking us to a club, so it should be fun. I don't go out too often so it'll be nice.

"I guess. I've never really been to a club before," Ally says.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave your side," Louis assures her.

"You better not." I swear they're so cute together it's not fair. I want that relationship. Someone please get me a boyfriend that will treat me well; someone to love me.

"Hey, what about me?" I joke.

"You'll have Niall!" Ally tells me.

"Oh, great," I say sarcastically, but honestly...I guess it's not too bad. I've warmed up to Niall lately. Sure, it's still annoying when he says his little comments, but I've realized he's just joking around. His jokes can be annoying, but they are kinda funny sometimes, and I have to force myself not to laugh occasionally just to uphold my little image.

We're making progress, but I'm still not too fond of him.

"I would just like to inform you that Ally and I have already started planning your wedding," Louis tells me.

"Louis! That was supposed to be a surprise!" Ally scolds him.

"Why don't you focus on your own wedding? That one will actually happen," I tell them. Me with Niall? The best we'll get is friends.

We arrive at Ally's to get ready to go out.

"K, Lou. Stay here while we get dressed," Ally tells Louis in the sitting room as we go off to her bedroom.

"And make-up and hair!" I add and hear Louis groan. "Suck it up!" I yell. Ally laughs and shakes her head.

"Ok. Pick whatever you want," she tells me while opening her closet. "Though it may not be as cute as you're used to," she adds and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, Ally. Your clothes are just as cute as mine," I scold her.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you for lying," she says and I feel like hitting her, but I control myself. She always says that when someone gives her a compliment she doesn't think is true. I hate when she says stuff like this, it pisses me off. It's like she thinks she's not as good as me because of her clothes, which is completely untrue.