Chapter 15 - Mission Impossible

A/N: Idk what to say just read it and don't hate it.

***********

Chapter 15 - Mission Impossible

*Louis' POV*

"What the hell was that?" I ask Niall when we get back to my place.

"What?"

"You were supposed to get her to like you, not hate your guts!" Niall collapses on the couch.

"Listen, Lou. You know I hate when you set me up with people. If me and Abby are supposed to be together, we'll end up together on our own, not because you set us up," he explains. I sigh and sit on top of him.

"Such a romantic," I tease.

"That's me."

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah. Not like that yet, but I can see that happening."

"Yeah, if she doesn't kill you first," I say and he laughs.

"She's funny when she's mad," he says and I join in the laughter.

"So, how are you feeling about the whole Lindsay thing?" he asks after our laughter dies down, and for the first time the question doesn't make me want to cry.

"Pretty good. I mean, ever since I made up with Ally it's been so much better. When I'm around her and Abby and you, I don't think about Lindsay as much. I still miss her, but it's not as bad when I'm with you guys." My friends have really been helping. When I'm with them they distract me from the Lindsay drama. Yeah, sometimes I think about what she would say in certain situations, or sometimes I imagine her laughing with us at something stupid. I miss seeing her face all of the time and being able to put my arm around her anytime I want. I miss the part of me that she completed. But I never think about these things when I'm with Ally, Abby, and Niall. I only think about those things I miss when I'm alone. Like when I'm laying in bed at night, everything comes back to mind. I'll admit I have cried alone in my room at night. But it's getting better, the more time that passes the better I feel. I feel myself moving on, but I just still can't let her go.

********************************************

*Ally's POV*

"Louis just text me. 'You. Sunshine. My house. Now,'" I tell Abby. She stayed at my house last night, and now Louis wants to hang out again...not that I'm complaining.

"But Niall's gonna be there!" Abby whines and I laugh at her.

"Oh, c'mon he's not that bad!"

"Not that bad? He's the most obnoxious twat I've ever met! I hate guys like that, they're sick!"

"C'mon, Abs, he's just messing around!"

"Well, his acting is effortless. I can just see him in school with Louis. Flirting with all of the girls; being a huge player. Whatever it was: football team, musician...girls dropping at his feet...no thanks. I'm not one of them."

"Well, just try to get along. He's Louis' best friend. Do it for him."

"Speaking of Louis..."

"Don't start, Abby. We just made up; I'm not telling him anything that could mess up our friendship," I tell her.

"Fine, fine."

"Now let's go."

"Of course, wouldn't want to keep Louis waiting," she says and winks.

"I just want to see Niall," I joke.

"You can have him."

"Oh, no! Wouldn't dream of taking your man!" I say and head to the door with Abby in tow.