Chapter 29 - How Could You?

A/N: Soooo I know I left you with that cliff hanger, but here we go! You'll finally know what Ally walked in on........ Get your tissues handy ;)

*************

Chapter 29 - How Could You?

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach, like there's nothing left inside me. I feel like all other emotions have left me, except one: anger. After he tears his lips from the bitch's, he looks at me and smiles.

"Ally!" he says and starts running towards me. He seems to have forgotten that Lindsay is right on the fucking couch, but I haven't forgotten.

"Don't you fucking touch me," I stop him.

"Ally," he starts as if he wants to explain.

"Do you honesty think you're going to say anything that makes up for this!?"

"Ally, I didn't want-"

"What, you didn't want me to find out? You wanted to get rid of her before I got here? Did you even know I was coming back today? Did you even give a shit about me? At all!?" I yell at him. When he doesn't answer, I keep going. "Gee, Louis, if you're gonna cheat on me at least be good at it! I thought you were smarter than to snog her the day I get home right in the middle of your house!" I yell sarcastically.

"Ally, please calm-"

"Don't you dare fucking tell me to calm down. How can you tell me to calm down when I walk in on you and your fucking ex-girlfriend!?"

"Ally-"

"Stop! Just stop talking! Your voice is making me sick!" He looks at the ground ashamed when Niall and Abby finally enter the house.

"We heard shouting..." Abby says.

"Louis, what the fuck is going on?" Niall asks while looking at Lindsay who is still on the sofa.

"Oh, Louis here just thought it would be fun to hook up with his ex-girlfriend while I was in America," I say bitterly.

"No you didn't, you-" Abby starts but I cut her off.

"No, Abby. I'm gonna handle this. Just go wait in the car." After they leave, Louis tries approaching me again.

"Ally, I just-" he starts but is cut off when my hand comes in contact with his cheek. His head turns, and he rubs his face, but he doesn't object to my actions.

"You are the biggest fucking douchebag I have ever met in my entire life. I can't believe I wasted so much of my life on you," I spit in a venomous tone. "And you," I say to Lindsay. "You're such a nasty bitch, and I hope you and Louis will be very happy together. Your disgusting personalities will get along quite nicely," I tell her and then storm out of the house. I get back to the car with Niall and Abby.

"Ally..." Niall beckons. He tried to warn me. He knew it was Lindsay's car. He knew when I went into that house I would be hurt.

"It's ok, Ni. Just take me home please."

What the hell is going on? How did this great day turn in to an absolute disaster? Why did Louis have to do this? All I wanted was for him to hug me and kiss me when I got home. Instead I caught him doing that with another girl.

I feel tears start to form, but I blink them away. Now is not the time for tears, now is the time to end things with Louis. As much as it may sting, that's what has to happen.

"I'll talk to you guys later. I have some things I have to take care of," I tell Abby and Niall.

"I'll be back tonight," Abby tells me.