Chapter 10 - Rumors Hurt

A/N: Ok so im pretty sure this is the best chapter ive ever written. Not trying to brag but i think its so dramatic i just love it!! AHHHHH! So enjoy...or try ;) xxxx

***************

Chapter 10 - Rumors Hurt

Louis, Abby, and I are sitting together at the movie theater. Yes, you guessed right, the movie is premiering!!! I'm pretty sure this is the best day of my life. I'm in a movie! An actually movie! It turned out great, fantastic! We are just the best aren't we, oh my gosh! This movie holds so many memories and all of the relationships and feelings I've developed because of it. I'd rather not focus on the relationship that I've also lost. This is a happy day, it's amazing!

When the movie ends, the members of the cast that our here cheer loudly. The movie is finally out! People can finally see us! We'll know if people like it, like us, this is where our careers really begin.

We attend the after party which is full of celebrities I've only dreamt of meeting. There's also a lot of papparazzi trying to get pictures. The three of us have an amazing time despite our personal lives. Right now, this is all about the movie and it's a success.

It's getting late, and I decide to leave. I give Abby a hug.

"Congrats, Abs. You did great!"

"You too, Ally!" I spot Louis not too far away. Should I say bye to him? Oh, what the hell, it's a special day. I walk over to him with my heart pounding loudly.

"Hey, Lou!" I call and he turns towards me.

"Hey, Ally!"

"I'm gonna get going," I say and give him a hug. Surprisingly, he wraps his arms around me and hugs me back. "Congrats. You did really well on the movie."

"Back at ya, it was sick!" he says, still holding me in his arms. "We make a pretty good team," he adds a bit quieter. I smile widely. That comment, being in his arms, it's just what I needed to make this night perfect. Is this just because of the movie? Or will he start talking to me again? I don't know. I realize how long we've been hugging and pull back reluctantly and clear my throat.

"Bye, Tommo," I say.

"Bye, Spidey," he says back and butterflies are released in my stomach. It's been so long since he's called me by my nickname. I smile widely and walk away to my car.

********************************************

The next morning, I'm bored. I decide to read the paper a bit. I know, I'm such a loser right? Who reads the paper now days? Well, I do. When I'm bored. Because again, I'm a loser. Plus, there will probably be reviews of the movie in it and of course I want to see that. I flip through the pages until I reach the entertainment section. Instead of movie reviews, I see a giant headline. As I look at the picture my mouth drops. I can't believe this. There is a huge picture of Louis and I last night hugging each other tightly.

"'Choosing Relationships Stars, Hiding Something?'

As many of you may know, the movie that has sparked all of our attention, Choosing Relationships, premiered last night. It stars three up and coming actor/actresses: Louis Tomlinson, Abby Lumbrezer, and Ally Parker. The two girls both share an emotional attachement to Louis, or Blake, in the film. But Louis and Ally's relationship is more focused on. So, naturally, we ask ourselves: could this romance be real? The two of them have denied having any real relationship many times. Though the picture we have may imply something different. The after-premier party also took place last night and of course the two of them were both there along with Abby. Towards the end of the night, our insider caught the two wrapped tightly in each other's arms. They look pretty comfortable to us! It looks like a bit more than just a friendly gesture if you take a look. So have Ally and Louis been telling us the truth? Are they really just friends or are they really in a nice relationship? As far as we see it, the latter seems more likely!..."