Chapter 4 - Holy Shit, I Do!

A/N: IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE! I'm supposed to every Monday, I'm so dumb. Sorry!! Bc of that I'll update Friday too! I promise!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! :) xx

********************

Chapter 4 - Holy shit, I do!

After eating Abby and I go back to her place. I just can't stop thinking about Louis. I mean, he was kind of dropping hints. Maybe he does like me? But it's not like any of the things he did were that big of a deal, but for some reason they made me react in ways I never have. A simple look, a simple touch made my heart beat faster or my breathing stop.

"Hello!?" Abby yells at me.

"What?"

"Well, I was trying to talk to you but you're lost in your own little world!"

"I-I'm sorry. I was just...thinking."

"About...?"

"Um, I...nothing," I mutter. I don't want to explain this to her. I have to figure out my feelings for myself. I don't like Louis, do I? I can't, can I? I mean, he's sweet, he's hilarious, a good listener, a great friend, awesome actor, and of course gorgeous. But I don't have those feelings for him, do I? I've never really had those kinds of feelings towards a guy before.

"Could you be thinking about Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" When she mentions his name I feel my face heat up and color fill my cheeks.

"Maybe," I mumble.

"Well. I think I might've been wrong."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think I was wrong. Maybe you ARE the one who likes him..."

"What? No. I can't. I don't." Abby raises her eyebrows at me suspiciously. "Holy shit, I do!" It's like a lightbulb just went off in my head. I do like Louis. Why else would I react that way to his touch? Or him just looking at me? Why would I be so nervous to kiss him when we were at his house? I have so much fun with him and he always makes me laugh. It's weird. I've never really liked a guy very much. Not seriously at least. Because of what happened last time...

Abby cracks up at my response.

"Well that didn't take much persuasion..." I blush even more.

"Abby, what do I do?"

"Tell him!"

"But what if he doesn't like me back?"

"Ally, look at the way he acts around you! He obviously likes you!"

"I'm scared..."

"Don't be! Omg you guys will be so cute together!!! I'm gonna start thinking of couple names for you two! How about 'Lally' or we could combine your last names...'Parkerson'!" We both laugh at her.

"You're a dork. But I'm not going to tell him..." I say.

"What? Why!?"

"Because! I'm afraid! What if he doesn't like me? What if he rejects me and then it's all awkward? We have such a good friendship now..."

"Stop! He does like you! You have to!"

"I never thought I would actually like one of my co-workers," I say, ignoring her pleas.

"Have fun kissing him now."

"Fuck." she laughs at my response. "Luckily we don't have many more scenes to film."

"I can't believe we're almost done with this movie."

"Hey, we still have the sequel!" I exclaim, happy we are off the subject of Louis. "Now, go get me some ice cream," I demand and she laughs. "Not kidding! I'm your guest and you shall serve me! Go!" She laughs again and heads into the kitchen.