Chapter 33 - Let Yourself Fall

A/N: happy holidays and happy new year! This is my present to all of y'all!!!!!! Enjoy!!! :) xx

***************

Chapter 33 - Let Yourself Fall

"Why didn't you go to your audition?" Abby asks me, and my jaw drops. I completely forgot about my audition.

"Shit," I mutter under my breath. I cover my face with a pillow and groan. With Louis here my audition slipped my mind entirely.

"Well, I guess I won't take the part if you're not going to be in the movie with me..."

"You don't have to do that," I tell her as I take the pillow from my face. Abby just shrugs.

"No big deal. The whole point was for us to be together."

I nod and put the pillow over my face again.

"And may I ask why you are moping in your bed?"

"I would rather you didn't," I mumble into the pillow.

I am not in a good mood. I ended up asking Louis to leave my house after coming out of the bathroom yesterday. I needed to sort things out for myself. It's an entire day later, and I still haven't sorted anything out. I'm so confused; I have no idea what to do. I can either act on the remaining feelings I have for Louis and forgive him, get back together with him, and live happily ever after, or I can remain how I am. I can continue trying to move on with the mindset that Louis is a dirty cheater that will never change. Trying to decide what is the right thing to do and what will make me happiest is killing me.

"I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say this is about Louis...?" Abby says and her smug attitude makes me wanna slap her. I sit up as I throw the pillow on the floor.

"Did you know he was here yesterday?" I ask and she nods suddenly looking sad.

"He was a wreck over his mum yesterday... The whole situation is heart-breaking. He went back to Doncaster to get away from everything for a while and this happened. I've never seen Louis more devastated..." Abby tells me and suddenly I'm mad at myself that she knows more about Louis' life than I do. But then again I shouldn't care what goes on with Louis.

"He needed me," I mutter.

"Yes, he did, but you were probably here. You were probably thinking of mad you were at him while he was mourning his mum."

"You don't have to tell me, Abby, I already feel bad about it. I tried to be there for him yesterday. He just had to bring up our relationship..."

"He's trying to fight for you, Ally. He still wants you back..." she says and I close my eyes. I didn't need to hear that. I know he wants me back. The question is whether I want to go back or not.

"I just need to be alone," I say and Abby nods. She comes to me and gives me a hug and then leaves.

I lay back down on my bed and stare at my ceiling. I really just don't know what to do, I can't think straight...

I jolt up, something Louis once told me ringing in my head. I look around my room and find his jean jacket. I grab it and exit my bedroom. I grab my keys and then head out to my car.

When I arrive at my destination, I climb out of the car. It's night time again, just like it was the first time. The park is closed yet again, but just like on Louis and I's first date, I don't care. I throw Louis' jacket on and start walking the same path we did on our date. I remember him next to me, holding my hand, making me laugh. I continue on until I find the tree we rested on. I climb it once again and sit on the same branch we did long ago. I remember him sitting by me as I rested my head on his shoulder. I remember kissing him until it started raining.