Chapter 33

**** 1 WEEK LATER ****

Ally's POV

I woke up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon and farm fresh eggs, even though we weren't anywhere near a farm..

The back of my neck shivered from the breath of the figure huddled up next to my side.. Matthew..

"Matt.. wake up" I mumbled, he didn't move a muscle. I rolled over and gently kissed the tip of his nose, making him flinch and peek his eyes open one by one.

"Is this how I'm always going to be woken up?" he said in that raspy morning voice. I giggled, nodding my head. His lips twitched into a smile and he brushed my hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful" He said as he cupped my cheek and slowly kissed my lips. I just smiled.. There was simply no response.

We laid there for a few more minutes then finally decided to get out of bed and attack the bacon downstairs. I tapped Matt on the shoulder and shouted "Race Ya!" before shifting and taking off down the hall to the stairs.

I heard his growl behind me as I stumbled down the last few steps and scurried into the kitchen. Cameron was standing there in his "Kiss the Cook" apron when he heard the ruckus and turned to face two hungry wolves before him.

He laughed and threw three strips of bacon to the floor.. What are we? Dogs?? .... oh yeah..

I shifted back, as did Matthew, and we took our seats at the table. Cameron placed two fresh plates of bacon and eggs in front of us and we dug in.

"Where are the other boys?" I asked with a mouth full of eggs. Cam shook his head at my manners and told me they went to the grocery store. When theres this many people living in the same house, one person can't be trusted with handling the food.

Cameron and Matt began talking as I finished and rinsed my plate, placing it into the dishwasher. I decided then and there that this would be a lazy day and I would refuse to change out of my pajamas under an circumstances.

When Matt and Cameron were finished, they joined me in the TV room to watch movies. I chose Finding Nemo, luckily, no one protested.

( "NO" Jimmy Protested!! ) ( only few people will understand that heh )

By the time the movie was over, the other boys made it home with a car load of food. I was cuddled up to Matt when they basically broke down the door, hands filled with plastic bags.

We greeted each other as they left to put the food away. Cameron waved us off and headed upstairs to shower while Matt and I watched another movie, we chose The Avengers this time.

**** Many hours later ****

Six movies and five bowls of popcorn later, Me, Matt, and everyone else were sprawled out across the floor listening to the end credits songs.

I had this strange feeling in my chest.. and it wasn't from all the popcorn.. It was a tingle, spark, anxious feeling and it was only getting stronger. I think Matt felt it too because I could feel him fidgeting from across the room.

I looked over at him only to find him staring right back at me desire in his eyes. He nodded to the stairs and we both got up. I made my way up the stairs and too my room, him closely behind.

Once we got inside, he shut the door and locked it, then turned to face me.

"Do you feel it too?" He asked, I only nodded, automatically knowing what he was talking about. "What is it?" I asked him. He shook his head.. "I don't know, but its not going away.."

I studied the feeling, trying to understand it.. Different words popped into my head like "Lust" "Desire" "Urge" and "Love"

Matt watched me as my brows furrowed and my fingers twitched. I knew this feeling, I felt it the second I met Matt, and when I bit him, and whenever we kissed.. Basically whenever I was with Matt, this feeling was slowly creeping up, I just never acknowledged it until now when its strongest.

I looked to Matt, my eyes glowing.. He gave me a knowing look, he understood.

"Are you ready?" He asked, worried for my feelings about the situation. I only smiled.. I was.

I nodded at him curtly and he returned the gesture and took my hand, leading me to the soft comforter. He grabbed hold of my waist and laid me down across the bed, leaning over my figure. His breath brushed against my face, filling my scent with mint.

Everything was tingling.. my hands were clammy and my pulse was faster than ever before.. But I wasn't nervous.. I trust Matthew.

Before I knew it, our garments were on the floor and Matt's lips were gently pressed to mine, his hands roaming my shaking body.

"Are you sure?" He asked once again, eyes glowing with lust. I nodded.. "I love you Matthew"

He smiled..

And with that.... The Mate Bond was complete.

And we were happier than ever before.

Matt and I will be forever.... I can feel it. I'm positive he can feel it too. The connection, the way our minds and hearts tie together like rope, the warmth.... it's pure.

And so are we.
*********************************************************

The End :)

- Kaitlyn xoxo