Chapter 15

Ally's POV

The entire time I was talking to Matt and letting out all the mixed emotions I had right now.. he was staring at me in awe and it just gave me even more butterflies. 

After I told him I thought he was my mate, (which I'm pretty sure about.. i just have that feeling) he reached out his arms and I ran into them. I was relieved.. I thought he would freak out or something when I told him he was my mate. I mean wouldn't that be weird? Especially if he didn't feel the same way. 

When I was in his arms, his scent filled my nose and surrounded my body. It was like.. when you just take something out of the dryer and you used cotton candy scented detergent.. he was warm and well, he smelled like cotton candy he-he. 

I de-tangled my body from his and stared straight into his bliss-full light brown eyes. My mind was telling me to consider everything that's happening and think it over.. but my heart and my wolf instincts were telling me to trust him and lean in.. and that's exactly what I did. 

There are no words to explain what the feeling of having my lips pressed against his was like. We seemed to fit together even more than me and Nash.. oh gees......... Nash. 

He's going to freak if he finds out.. ok Ally stop thinking of that.. live in the now. (aero now hehe) This kiss was different. Instead of sparks and fireworks and lighting, there was passion.. warmth.......love. I didn't feel this with Nash. It would of been totally awkward if I came as nash's guest and all this happened.. 

When Matt and I pulled apart to breath we rested our foreheads against each other while gasping for air. 

"wow" we said at the exact same time..  

That was the best kiss of my life        

wait what was that? 

Ally was that you?

Well damn..  I have telepathy.. must be a wolf thing HAHA COOL! 

"ally" Matt spoke.. "did I just here you in my head?" he whispered.  "I think so.... maybe you can only hear me and I can only hear you because were mates or something? I should Google it." I said. 

He let out a small chuckle and kissed my for-head. "Its f***ing awesome" He whispered in my ear which made me burst into fits of laughter.. Its like he looks all serious and what not but then completely kills it. Lol. 

When I could breathe again I stood up cus yes.. I fell... and we walked hand n' hand back to the hotel. Before we walked in Matt pulled me to the side and grabbed both of my hands in his. "Ally before we go in there I want you to know that you can trust me and i'll protect you.... so will you be my girlfriend?" 

I feel like I should wait cus I literally just got out of a relationship but I have a really big connection with Matt (and U all know why haha) so I nodded and kissed him lightly before walking back to the doors. I looked at him with worry "Matt can we wait to tell them.. please?" He smiled.. "absolutely" 

We separated our hands and walked into the lobby. All eyes were on us.... well this isn't weird at all. 

I looked to the left only to see Cameron one inch away from my face. The next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground. 

"Ugh Cameron Im gone for like 2 hours and you have a freakin panic attack." I mumbled. He blushed and said sorry.. AWE. 

"Aw Cam I know I know you just care." I gave him a hug and stepped back again so I was standing next to Matt. He wiggled his eyebrows at us.. 

"So where did you too nashtys go?"  

I shoved him and he fell.. wow I wasn't even pushing hard at all... oh gees.