Chapter 23

(Hoping this chapter will boost me up to 3k reads hehe ILY GUYS!!) 

Ally's POV

After lifting myself off of the floor for the second time now, I walked over to the couch and laid down.. what? I'm still lazy....

"What the heck Ally?" Aaron laughed. "What? Is it against the rules to lay down? Like zayum people.." I said in a sassy tone.. "She hasn't changed" Said Cam and this time we all laughed. It was actually pretty good to be back. I forgot how much I loved these boys.. well 6 of these boys.

"Hey Ally..can we talk for a sec?" Nash asked... perfect timing. (note sarcasm) I just nodded and got up to follow Nash. We went into a separate guest room on the first floor and I sat on the bed with my arms crossed. I didn't really want to be here if you haven't noticed. 

"I'm sorry.." He said.. is this boy for real? HA! "Excuse me? You cheat on me, then freak out when I find someone else, you freaking tell me to die, and now all you say is sorry?!" I yelled in his face.. "Well apology not accepted Nash! If you want my trust and friendship back again, you have to earn it.. you caused me alot of pain.. i'm not going to just forget all of that because your "sorry".." After I said that I just walked out of the room and back to the rest of the boys.  

They asked me what Nash said and I just told them it was nothing. "Hey Matt, i'm pretty tired.. can I sleep here?" I asked.. "Ally if you really want to, we'd be happy if you stuck around here for a bit?" Matt asked in return.. "Wait.. like move in?" 

They all nodded their heads and I just sat there thinking.. should I? I mean I love these people.. but right now I can't stand Nash, but yet again I need to give him a chance to prove himself. But what about Ryan? I mean he has nobody.. ugh. 

"How about I stay tonight then tell you my answer tomorrow??" I asked hopefully. They just smiled and nodded their heads quickly. "Common you can stay with me tonight." Matt said. "But there's a guest room." I smirked. "Too bad.." He picked me up bridal stile and ran surprisingly fast to his room. 

Oh yeah I forgot.. he's like me now. I still feel bad about that.. I sat down on his bead and crossed my legs.. Matt just sat next to me and put an arm over my shoulders. My body started to feel tingly and I guess my eyes shifted because Matt looked at me in awe. (They change when she feels love too) 

"Hey Matt..?" I asked 

"yeah?" he said back.

"Can you show me?" 

"Show you what?" He giggled. aweeeeeeee!!

"Your eyes.." 

He looked confused for a sec but the realized what I had asked and he closed his eyes. When he opened  them again they were a glowing yellow. "Your in my pack now." I smiled at him.. he just laughed and fell back into the bed taking me with him. 

"The only pack I wanna be in.." He whispered.. the feels this boy gives me is insane. After that the only thing I heard was his steady breathing.. and then I didn't hear nor see anything.. simply because I had fallen asleep in the arms of the boy I love more than anything.... my mate Matthew Espinosa. 

****************************

Yes haha I know this is really short sorry but i'm kinda gettin alittle writers block.. but common every writer gets it at one point.. so yeah. I've been thinking and I'm gonna stop this book when I reach chapter 40 I think.. maybe 50 but idk it depends on how long I make my chapters. But anyways Thanks for reading this far guys I love you! I never expected this book to get this far. And the numbers are only going to grow. SO STAY AWESOME AND THANK YOU PEEPS!! 

-Kaitlyn