chapter 3

When I woke up, i wasnt i the hospital anymore. I was in my own house, in my own bed. My phone was buzzing non stop from texts from Nash. Or at least I assumed it was from Nash considering I havent made any other friends. I rubbed my eyes and unlocked my phone.        

        ~Text convo~

Nash:

-Hey

-are you okay 

-I was worried  

-sorry your probably still asleep

-I wanted to make sure you got home okay

-will you be in school tomorrow?

-i miss you

        "wow that boy really cares"  I thought as I responded.

Me:

-thanks! your so sweet! and yeah im fine, and i think im going to school tomorrow.

        He replied almost instantly, like he was...waiting.

Nash:

-great! see you tomorrow!

        I said bye and got up. I threw my phone on the bed and i went into my bathroom to take a shower. It felt good. When I was doing my hair, the doorbell rang. I yelled for Ryan to get it but i guess he wasnt home so i just put my robe on and went downstairs to get it.

        There was a nice looking lady standing there with a tray of goodies.

"hello! welcome to the neighborhood" she said.

        I said thank you and asked if she wanted to come in.

"Oh i'd love to sweatheart but i have to go back home and make sure my boys dont break the house." she laughed. "okay, have a nice day!" i said. she nodded. "well thanks again Mrs. ??"

"Grier" she said with a smile then left.

"Mrs. Grier?"  I questioned myself, then i smiled, wait....what?

        I was lost in thought i guess because when Ryan came running in it scared me half to death. He didnt say anything, he just grabbed the tray and ran. I guess he was hone afterall. I went back upstairs and finisehd my hair. Then i got dressed into a peachy summer lace shirt with jean shorts and my black vans. My phone buzzed again, I picked it up and saw that it was my mom.

~text convo~

mom: hey hun! how are you feeling? im on my way home now"

Me: hi, im feeling fine, thx, and okay, love you"

        "hmm mom doesnt usually get home this early"  i thought. I looked at my clock and realized it was already 700om! wow i sleep late.

 ~the next day~

        I opened my eyes to the annoying beep of my alarm clock, man i hate that thing. I did my usual morning routine and got dressed. I was wearing a cute pair of white waisthigh shorts with my favorite blue v-neck and my dark blue vans. I curled my hair tp perfection and put on my usual amout of makeup. When I walked into school, people were staring. I went to my locker and and then someome called my name. Nash. People were also staring at him as he walked towards me. Girls were giving me dirty looks, whats going on?

"hey" i said just alittle confused.

"hi, whats wrong?" he looke alittle worried. awww

"look at the way people are staring at us, they almost seem,...mad?" i said while looking around.

"maybe their jealous" he smirked.

"of what?" i smirked back.

"you and me talking"

"oh" i smiled even bigger. he was so adorable, wait what?? no, yes, no, yes, i was having  an argument in my head. i dont know. maybe. whatever stop!

he looked down, then back up and his electric blue eyes met mine.

"so, my mom told me last night that when she went to give some housewariming stuff to the people who just moved in in our neighborhood, a reallyl pretty girl about my age with beautiful eyes answerd the door." he bit his lip trying to hide his smile.

"well thats weird, because last night a woman came to my house and gave us some house warming gifts." i smiled. I looked down and when i looked back up at him, he had an enormous smile planted on his face.

i couldnt help but laugh.

"maybe we can hang out sometime" i said. His eyes instantly lit up.
"totally" he said right as the bell rang.

"what class do u have next? " he asked.

"uhh algebra" i replied.

"great me too," he said, then he stuck out his arm and bowed.

"me lady?" he asked as i giggled. I wrapped my arm around his and we marched to class.

Do i like Nash Grier? no, yes, ugh not again. I guess ill figure it out sooner or later.

HEY GUYS! THERES A SUPRISE COMING UP SO KEEP READING AND FOLLOW! THANKS LOVES! iLL BE UPDATING ALOT CUS IM OFF!       ~ KAITLYN