Chapter 26

Ally's POV (shorter chapter sorry) 

We were walking through this really fancy hallway when I caught a very strong and musky scent. I turned to the guy who still had that stupid smirk on his face.. 

We came up to this big wooden door. The guy knocked and then walked in with me right behind him. There was a very attractive (but not my type) guy sitting in this big chair. I'd say he's in his early 20's and about 6ft also. 

He had a very dark brown quiff like the other guy, but his eyes were bright blue with brown streaks. He was fit too.

Once he saw me his straight face turned into a happy expression. Hmm..

"Hello dear Ally, I've been waiting for you" He said with a soft voice.. well that's not creepy. "How do you know my name?" I asked harshly, not changing my expression at all.  "that's non of your concern.. all you need to know is that I want you as my Luna.. and I always find a way to get what I want." He said as his eyes turned a shade of red. 

Well that warm personality was gone.. and I was beyond scared.. what if he hurts Matt.. 

"I already have a Mate.. a soon to be alpha mate." I said, his grin only grew. "We'll see about that." He whispered before having the other guy drag me out of the mansion. When we got back outside Matt was still passed out in the field. 

The guy let go of my arm and I ran to Matt, kneeling down next to him. "Oh Matthew.." I said to him as I lifted him up and started carrying him back to the house. Yes he is heavy, but I have more strength than a normal werewolf.. I'm special.. and nobody but me knows that. 

When I finally got back to the house, I set Matthew down on the couch and told the other boys what had happened. They all grew worried but I told them I would handle it.. I hope I can handle it. That guy gives me the creeps. 

About an hour later, Matt woke up and he looked scared as ever. That is... until he saw me. 

Relief washed over his face as his golden eyes met my purple ones. When werewolves have a deeply emotional moment, their eyes shift. And to say that this is an emotional moment would be an understanding. 

"Oh thank God Ally I had such a bad dream.. you were taken and I went to find you an-" I cut him off, "Matt that wasn't a dream.. we need to talk." I whispered. He looked worried as he nodded his head and we walked up to our room. 

We both sat down on the bed and I looked straight into his eyes.. "Matt.. another alpha wants me as his Luna.. I think he's planning on hurting you.. and i'm gonna protect you as much as I can. I promise." I said to him. 

He opened his mouth to say something but someone burst through the door.. and they were covered in blood... 

****************

SORRY FOR ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER BUT I CAN'T HELP IT LMAO. AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASN'T AS LONG BUT I HAVE SOMETHING BIG PLANNED MUHAHA. KEEP READING AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! ILY ALLLLLLLLLL!! 

-Kaitlyn