Chapter 28

Ally's POV

******Thursday******

        Today I knew what I had to do. The boys said that if I didn't come back, then they would come and find me. And I believed every part. 

I was going to go to the other pack and tell them and their alpha that I had made my decision.... and right now i'm standing at the front door ready to exit my own safe home. 

Matthew stood there and we stared at each other for what seemed like hours but in reality was only seconds. 

Soon enough we were tightly holding one another and Matt whispered for me to be safe and to come home. I just nodded, kissed his cheek, and left without another word.

I don't know what could happen when I get there, and i'm terrified to find out. Hopefully they'll allow me to leave.. maybe it's best to talk outside.. so I can get away if I can. 

Before I knew it I was exactly one foot away from the stone steps leading to the front door.. my breathing was out of place and my palms were sweaty.. well that's just lovely. 

I let out a small growl to inform them that I was here.. and seconds later the alpha and his beta opened the door and stepped out. They had smirks plastered across their faces and it made me cringe.. 

"Well well did the little puppy realize that I am much better than him?" The alpha sneered.. 

Okay one, ouch.... he called me a puppy.. and two, no one talks negative about Matt, or else i'll get really mad.. 

"No, the strong ass alpha werewolf came to tell you bastards that I will never, under any circumstances, ever mate with this excuse for an alpha!! So i'll see you Friday.... and trust me, you'll regret messing with me and my mate." I said with nothing but hatred and disgust. 

For a second they looked shocked, but then it turned into pure anger. The alpha was about to speak but I cut him off, "Don't talk, just prepare yourself and your little pack for a hell of a fight." I said then stormed off back towards my house. 

I could still smell his anger radiating off of him. That made me smile, but that smile soon disappeared when I realized what I had done. He's angrier than ever now and we're fighting tomorrow.... my mate and all of the boys are in serious danger.. all because of me. 

When I got back home I saw Matt sitting on the front step. I guess he caught my scent because seconds later his head shot up and he ran to me. 

"I was so worried, thank you for coming back." He said while hugging me and digging his head into the crook of my neck. I laughed a little as I hugged him back and we both ended up skipping back inside.. 

I don't know why stop asking geez!! lol.. 

Matt went to play video games or something with the boys because they were yelling at the tv for no apparent reason. As for myself, I smell and I need a shower. I walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom with a new pair of clothes and stuff like that. 

******skip shower cus really, who wants to know about that..****** 

When I got out I wrapped a rather small towel around my body. Luckily, you still couldn't see anything. I dried off and I was reaching for my undergarments when I heard a scream.... 

Cameron's scream. And it wasn't intended for the video game. 

I re-tied the towel and ran down stairs with my wet hair dripping like a freaking waterfall. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped at the sight in front of me. 

Four men wearing all black biting down into four out of nine of the boys arms. The rest were passed out from being punched or something. I screamed and they pulled away, letting the boys fall to the floor. They turned to me with evil grins spreading across their faces and glowing yellow eyes.