Chapter 2

My head hurt like crazy! I slowly opened my eyes, I was on the ground and everything was completely blurry.

The only thing I could kind of see was a persons face right above me and many other people watching from about a foot away.

I heard a voice, it was coming from the person above me, a boy.
His voice was crisp and slightly deep.
Everything was still fuzzy and he was shouting,

"Hey! Are you okay?? Someone call the nurse, quick!"
He was shaking me and my vision cleared up only enough for me to see his eyes.
Brown. Beautiful. Worried. He didn't have a story.

I tried to move but everything hurt, that's when the darkness came back.
It seemed like forever until I finally started to open my eyes again. When I looked around, my vision cleared almost instantly and my head hurt a lot less.

I looked around and realized....this isn't school. Or my house....
I was in a bed and there were wires coming from my arms. The room was white.
"Am I dead?" I whispered.
"No, but you do have a nasty bruise." A voice said. I didn't recognize it at first but them whoever it was spoke again.

"Can you hear me?" And then it became familiar. Crisp. Slightly deep. Dreamy. I know that sounds cheesy but his voice was dreamy.

It was the boy from school. I looked over to wear it came from.   "Yeah..I can hear you." I said very softly. I'm surprised he could hear me.

It was hard to find words when your mesmerized. He was so handsome, perfect electric blue eyes, perfect short brown hair with blonde streaks in the front, perfect soft lips, perfect everything.
"You also left a pretty nasty dent in my locker." He said with a half smile and slight chuckle.
"Sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going." I said. He now had the biggest, goofiest, silliest smile you've ever seen. I had to smile too.

"So uh, where am I exactly?" I asked rather confused.
"Well, when you ran into my locker, you fell and blacked out. I tried to wake you up but your didn't move so the nurse called an ambulance and now your in the hospital." He had a more serious look now.
"Oh, well thank you" I muttered.

"You can thank me by giving me your name and number?" He smirked.
"My name is Allison, but people call me Ally" I said as I took his phone and tried to put in my number.
I swear trying to work that phone was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I don't have one of those fancy smancy touchscreen gadget thingies. I have a flip phone, and I'm perfectly happy with it.
"Ally, that's a nice name" he saw I was struggling with the phone so he took it from me gently.
"Hear let me help you" he asked me my number and I told him as he typed.
"Have you ever seen a phone like this?" He chuckled slightly at my expression.

"Oh yeah, I've seen plenty of these......things?" He looked at me and laughed,
"So that's a no?"
"Yep" I said a little embarrassed, "I have to settle for this." I pulled out my phone and he laughed so hard people at the other end of the building could probably hear him.
I playfully slapped his arm and them his phone buzzed.
His smile turned into a frown.
"Hey....I gotta go," he said sadly, "your family will be here soon, good luck. See you soon."

He got up and started for the door,
"Wait!" I yelled, "I never caught your name!"
He looked confused. Was I suppose to know who he was?
"It's Nash, Nash Grier." He then walked out.

I was thinking about him for what seemed like forever, until I finally fell asleep in that not so comfortable hospital bed.
I was REALY tired, even though I had no idea what time it was.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER I TYPED THIS ONE OFF OF MY PHONE SO YEAH. TRUST ME IT GETS ALOT BETTER SO STICK WITH ME, ILL B UPDATING ASAP, :) BYE LOVES, plz favorite and vote! <3 <3