Chapter 12

I bet your all like 'OMG FINALLY" i know i know im really sorry i had some stuff going on, but i finally have time to update, so i present to you: CHAPTER 12 YAY! 

Ally's POV

Nash seemed to know a whole lot more about Magocon then me. He explained all the guys who were in it and what happens and blah blah blah.

It looks like our first stop was Denver, then Hawaii, next toronto, then miami, dallas, and lastly new jersey. (ik they didnt go to all these places but lets pretend that they did ok? ok) It was a alittle over a month, about a week in each place. yay. 

Nash and I spent the whole day watching movies and what not, it was about 4pm and the last movie ended so we were just talking. 

"hey so i was wondering, theres this party tonight and i knew that we wouldnt get to go to parties on tour so i wanted to know-" i cut him off this time, "yes nash ill go to the party haha what time is it?" he smiled and said that it was at 7 and he'll pick me up at 6:30.

I realized that that only gives me two and a half hours to get ready and everybody knows that girls take a lond time so i quickly pushed Nash out the door and hopped in the shower. (i got undressed before of course) 

Im not going into detail about the shower ya nashtys, when I got out I blowdried my hair and curled it into perfect ringlets. I should die my hair alittle it would look cool, Ill do that tomorrow. I applyed alittle more makeup than usual making a really pretty smoky eye that made my eyes pop! A

long with alittle foundation, bronzer, some blush, and lipgloss. I hate lipstick. I chose my outfit which consisted of: 

Red semi tight fitting dress that ended midway down my thigh and showed my curves perfectly

black sparkly pumps with about 4 inch heels (i dont go to high ha) 

black sleeveless lether jacket that ended above my waist

long golden chainnecklace that went past my bust

and to top it all of i wore my golden stud earrings and sprayed my fav perfume. 

ALL DONE YAY

I looked at the clock and it was 6:25, perfect. I put shoes on and grabbed my phone making my way downstairs. I just played flappy bird until i heard the doorbell.

Nash. I fixed my hair one last time and opened the door and the second Nash saw me his mouth dropped.

He was trying to say something but all that came out was "you....red.....pretty....heels....wow" I smiled and winked as I walked past him, "close your mouth honey you'll catch flies" wow im acting more confident tonight, must be the sass of this outfit haha.

He didnt say a word he just followed behind me as we walked to his car. He opened my door for me before i got there and I hopped in with a thank you. On the way we just chatted and he started the radio.

"amnesia" by 5SOS was on and I immediatly started screaming out the lyrics. Dont judge i love this song :) Nash just laughed and sang along with me.

Once we got there I already smelled the alchohol. People werre dancing in the front yard and the music was so loud my ears hurt. When we got inside there were people making out, grinding, and some taking shots. The first thing that came to my mind was, this is gonna be an interesting night. 

****************************

Nash grabbed my hand and we made our way to the kitchen. Nash asked me if I wanted a drink. I mean im almost old enough (not really but who cares) I wanna have fun so I nodded. "just one tho, thats it"