Chapter 9

HEY GUYS QUICK NOTE BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS: I'm sorry if this chapter isn't as long as u hoped, it's just gonna be a small filler chapter because I don't have a lot of time. I'm gonna make chapter 10 longer I promise. I've just been really busy planning a go away party for my best friend, she's ummm....moving in about a month. Great, now I'm emotional and the chapter hasn't even started, I'm sorry. I love her so I'm spending a lot of my time with this party. So sorry if I don't update a lot, I prob will like every 3-5 days. okay so before u fall asleep from boredom, I present to u, CHAPTER 9 yay!

Ally's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and the blurred images became more and more clear. I looked around and saw Ryan sitting in a chair. He had his head In his hands and he was bent over.....wait was he....crying? I heard soft sobs coming from his direction, this is all my fault.

I feel terrible that they had to go through this. Nobody else was there, I wonder where my dad was. I wonder where Nash was, No Ally you don't care about Nash, he hurt you and he's the reason this happened, I though he cared about me, I need to stop trusting so easily.

Okay back to reality, gosh my head hurts. Ah screw my head I need to talk to Ryan. He was still crying, "R-Ryan?" I barely got out as a whisper. he jolted his head up and his eyes were extremely red and puffy, awwwwww.

"Ally?!, Oh my gosh your awake! I'm so glad to finally hear your voice again I thought that I was going to loose you!" he said in one breath. "I'm not going anywhere any time soon big bro." I gave a weak smile, where as the smile on his face was beyond big.

He gently hugged me and told me He'd be right back as he ran out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with a few nurses and my dad. When my eyes met my dads, I instantly began crying along with him.

He hugged me and I cringed so he backed away. The nurses were asking me Aton of questions and after that they told me that I could go home tomorrow.

I was so happy to finally be able to leave this place. I was in a conversation with Ryan about what happened when the door opened. And standing there was the one person I dreaded seeing right now, Nash. He said something but I was to traumatized to hear, he almost ran to me and was about to hug me but I stuck my arms out, I didn't want him here.

I wasn't going to do this right now. He looked so lost, I asked him to leave and he just turned around and slowly walked out, why do I feel so terrible? Maybe there's something I'm not getting, I guess I should have listened to him when I was still asleep and he was talking to me.

Eh I couldn't of been important, I need to take a break from Nash, I'm not getting hurt anymore from him. I continued the conversation with Ryan and then fell asleep, luckily I'll actually be waking up tomorrow.

Nash's POV

It's been about a week since Ally left the hospital, she hasn't said a word to me. I've tried to talk to her but she keeps on pushing me away.

The next Magcon was cancelled because the tickets got to expensive and not enough people bought them so we had to figure out new prices blah blah blah. So that means I have more time to try and get Ally to understand what happened.

The guys In school stopped giving me death glares since the accident, they've also been checking Ally out a lot when she walks by, you don't understand how much that bugs me. She's not a sex toy people! she has a personality too!

Basically all of the guys in this school only want a girl to get in her pants, not me. The only girl I want now is Ally and it's definitely not because of her body, I like her mostly for her personality. She's amazing. Anyways, I'm done with her ignoring me, I have to figure out how and when to talk to her.

I know! I'll try and talk to her tonight, after dark. I have to be alone with her, not in a public place where anything can happen. I was standing in the hallway lost in thought when someone tapped on my shoulder, ugh not you. "hey baby how's it going with that little slut ally, I heard that she's not talking to you, that little bitch." she blew a bubble with her gum and obnoxiously popped it.

"get away from me Bree and for your information, she is not the slut and the birch, I believe you are. And if you keep on trying to interfere with your little games and flirty moves, then over a million people will know who you really are okay? good now leave!" I smirked and she huffed and walked away.

Well that felt good.

Ally's POV

I was walking through the hallway when I saw Nash talking with Bree, I knew that he didn't care. I just kept walking, a few guys were checking me out but I ignored them. wait, maybe I shouldn't just push these guys away.

If Nash is able to move on so quickly then I can too. For the rest of the day when I guy checked me out or whistled, I winked back at them and that really caught there attention.

It kind of bugged me, I didn't like being this, acting like this. It's not me, I'm the girl who ignores the perves and walks away. And I intend to stay that girl, I just hope that I didn't give any guys the wrong idea, like Howie said to me the day we met,

"I'm exactly what the guys here wanted....new."

Nash's POV

It was about 9pm and the sun set about an hour ago. I had my ladder and I carefully made my way to the side of her house by her window.

I set up the ladder and began to climb, I looked through the window, omg is that her parents? are they..? okay wrong window wrong window.

I quickly got down and went to the other side of the house, okay I think this is the right window. I set my ladder up again and began to climb.

I looked through the window and Ally was in there laying on her bed On her laptop. I carefully knocked on the window and she looked at me.

"Here we go."