Chapter 19

Matt's POV (ooh new pov hehe)

What was that? She just.. left? Why didn't she want to talk? I know her and Nash had a fight.. we heard them from two rooms down yelling at each other. Then Nash came back all red and teary-eyed and he went into the bedroom. He hasn't come out since. 

We have our last event in Colorado tonight.. maybe Ally's just getting ready. I mean there's not alot of time left. She was probably just reminding me that she loved me because she's sweet like that. I would of said I love you back but she left to quickly.... oh girls, always having to be ready on time.. 

I went into the bathroom to get a quick shower before the event. I only have like, 30 min ughhh. 

*****skip shower*****

When I got out of the bathroom in my towel, there was a line of boys waiting for the shower too, "Its about time, you know there's only two showers and Cam's got the other one." Taylor said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I just laughed and stepped out of the way. 

I put on my maroon khakis with my galaxy t-shirt and my red vans. I shaped my hair into a perfect quiff (yas) and grabbed a some wrist bands to give to a few fans. All done :) 

Hmm I still haven't heard from Ally, usually she texts me reminding me how much time we have because I always find a way to be late. Maybe I should go see whats up. I made my way to the door and walked down the hall to Ally's room. The boys and me decided that we should give Ally her own room so we all crashed in the other suite. Girls need their privacy. 

I knocked on the door... nothing. One more knock.. still nothing. A wave of worry flashed through me as I started calling her name. Whats going on? She always answers.. and I don't hear the shower or anything. I started banging harder. I tried to open it but it was locked.. frick. 

By now I was shouting her name while almost breaking the door down.. something's wrong. I guess the boys heard me because seconds later  they all came out into the hall.. Taylor and Cam with shampoo still in their hair.. hehe. 

"Matt whats going on?" Aaron and Cam asked at the same time. I turned back to the door, "Ally won't answer the door and i don't know.. I just have this weird feeling that somethings not right.. you guys have to help me knock it down.. please?" I begged. They all just nodded with worried expressions as they started kicking the door. 

Eventually it fell to the ground with a "thump" and we ran inside.. everything looked normal.. except Ally wasn't here. "Maybe she went to the event early?" Jack G suggested.. "She would of told me.." I said back to him. Okay now its time to freak out.. 

"Matt......" Cam whispered.. I turned to him and he was holding a small pile of envelopes with our names on them.. He handed me the bigger one and It read "Matthew" On the front.. I passed out the rest of the notes with two remaining.. the group one and.. Nash's. 

I quickly opened along with all the other guys.... and let me just say.. I completely broke inside when I saw what it said. 

"Ally's....wait what? No, she can't be.. she wouldn't!! This isn't real it can't be!! She wouldn't just leave me.. or any of us!" I shouted with tears running down my face. I started running around the room looking in every little corner for Ally and throwing almost everything in sight.. "ALLY?! Where are you baby this isn't funny! Please ALLY!!" I screamed. 

The boys quickly ran to me as I fell to the floor.. I felt.. defeated. How could this happen? Why would she want to take her own life?? This is all my fault I wansn't as good of a boyfriend as I could of been. 

I just layed on the ground sobbing while the other boys silently cried in a huddle around me. Cam turned to me.. "How could we let this happen?" He yelled. Just then Nash walked in with curiosity all over his face.. "What's going on? Where's Ally I need to apologize.. and why are you guys crying?" He asked. His face was now filled with fright, and guilt.