Chapter 16

Ally's POV 

RECAP- 

"I- uhh- I" I stuttered.. "Ally whats going on?" Nash asked...

......F*ck

**********************

I looked to Matt and asked him what to do in his head. I shrugged his shoulders and then I panicked. I turned to the guys and quickly thought of something to say.. 

"Umm well, the shot missed me.. yeah, it was close but it missed me." I said.. that was a good excuse. right? 

They didn't look satisfied.. crap. "Wait," Taylor said, "then why did you pass out?" 

"Umm, the noise of the gun shot and just that situation scared me and when I get really scared I pass out."  I said hoping they would believe that story. They slowly nodded their heads and I let out a small breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

"well at least you didn't get hurt.... now lets play chicken!!" Cam yelled. I smiled and turned to Nash who still had a semi-questioning look on his face. I think he can tell when I'm lying, I have to be extra careful around him now. 

I jumped in the pool and instantly felt the ice-cold water give me goosebumps. I didn't know it would be this cold haha. 

I got onto Matt's shoulders and he gave me a wink, luckily no one noticed. Jack J got on Jack G's shoulders and smirked at me. "ready to loose??" he cooed. "In your dreams JJ" I knew he hated that name and that's why I called him that. 

"your evil" he said, "I know I know it keeps me awake at night, now lets fight!" I screamed the last part and we collided our hands trying to knock each other down. This was hard, but you know me, werewolf strength. Muhaha. 

I watched as Jack went flying into the water dragging Jack G under with him. I was laughing so hard I almost fell myself but I regained my balance. The boys looked at me in shock but quickly recovered as I danced with victory. 

"Okay i'm next!" Shawn yelled. Yay he's not so shy around me anymore. "your on." I smirked at him and a quick flash of fear spread through his face but was soon replaced with another smirk. Ooh being a bad ass I see. Well that smirk won't be there for long hehe.  

He got onto Nash's shoulders and yelled "Lets go!" Right as he said that I leaned forwards and attacked. He was harder to beat than Jack. But then again, he works out alot. I was finally able to knock him and Nash over after about 5 minutes. 

All the guys cheered and I held my hands together and waved them back and forth in the air like I won an award or something. "anyone else wanna try?" I asked. They all shook their heads yes a grin spread across my face.. "bring it" 

*************

After beating the rest of the guys, they were tired af and here I am still full of energy jumping around the room like a bouncy ball. They were questioning how I had so much energy and I just shrugged. Ha I love this. 

We had another event at 5 and it was 4:05 now so we had to start getting ready. I got into my costume and they all showered and got dressed too. We were all done around 4:45 so we went down to the lobby and got into the car. 

We shouted the lyrics to "stay with me" by Sam Smith during the car ride and it was really funny because Shawn, the Jacks, Aaron, and myself are really the only ones who can sing so yeah you probably know how that turned out. 

Nash was still looking at me like he knew something was up. It was kinda freaking me out. I am NOT ready for any of the other guys to find out.. I need avoid Nash as much as possible. Its the only way to keep him safe. What if I get mad or something? I don't want to hurt anyone. I only trust myself around Matt right now because I know I would never hurt my mate.