chapter 1

Eyes.....they can tell you someones whole story, with just one glance. She's the head cheerleader, filled with confidence but still alittle self'conscious. He's the outsider, the bad rebel of the century, he has alot to think about. And her,...she had her heart broken by someone she thought was her soul mate, and she didnt have anybody to turn to.

All these different eyes, these different faces. Telling not three, not two, but one story that will live with these people forever.

I thought to myself while walking down the hallway on my first day at my new school.

I was walking fast, not having any idea where i was going,...just wanting to get away from the stressful inequality of the highschool hallway.

"Where do I go? I have to find homeroom before these people eat me alive!" I thought to myself. Now I was running, I couldnt handle it. I turned my head around while running to see swarms of teenagers behind me.

Still running, I turned my head back to the direction i was going only to find a locker door one inch from my face. I only saw it for a split second before evrything went black. That one clumsy moment chnaged my life forever.

Now before i go into to much detail, let me tell you alittle bit about me.

I live with my dad, my little sister lily, and my older brother ryan. Dont ask about my mom, she died when i was only six. Anyway, my dad's new promotion at work required him to transfer stations so we had to move. Awesome (not really) i loved my old life, i had so many friends and i was the head of the student council. I know it doesnt sound that important but it was to me. I know ill still make new friends and im happy for my dad, but i cant help the feeling that this plaace (Mooreville NC) is going to change me. I didnt know what it would be though, a something, a someone, but i was prepared.

Oh! i almost forgot, my name is Allson, but people call me Ally. Im 17 and i used to live in Maryland. I have long wavy light brown hair with a few natural blond highlights. I am "5.6" and thin too. I have a d]few freckles by my nose and i have creamy pink lips. And my eyes are amber with a touch of blue and greeen.

I never really dated much back home, and i dont really worry about the fact that ive nevr kissed anyone.

i Know that i can make it in this place no matter what, thats what mom would of wanted, for me to be as brave as possible.

Now, back to that first day of school, OUCH!