Chapter 17

YAS DOUBLE UPDATE HAHA!!

*************************

Ally's POV

RECAP: 

"What the hell is going on?!" he yelled with anger and sadness spread across his face. 

Crap....

**************************

Matt quickly jumped out of the bed and went over to Nash who pushed him away.. hard. "NASH!" I yelled at him. Matt was now on the ground. He turned to me with a boiling red face. Not from blushing. 

"WHAT ALLY? What are you going to tell me?! That its "not what it looks like" and that you were "eventually going to tell me?" bullshit! You were going to secretly be with Matt and watch me wait for you just to break my heart?! What the actual F*ck Ally do you think im an idiot or something that can never move on? What was suppose to happen after you told everyone?" He said with gritted teeth and tears in his eyes. 

Matt got up and told Nash to calm down while I sat there in shock.. he's right.. I'm a terrible person. He turned to Matt and huffed before tackling him to the ground. I jumped out of the bed and tried to pry Nash off of Matt. I used all my strength and yanked him off with ease. 

He was now angrier than ever and he stared at me with disgust in his eyes before a cold, hard hand made contact with my face.  

Nash has never hurt me before let alone slap me. The tears started falling and Nash realized what he did. He was about to speak but Matt beat him to it. "NASH JUST GET OUT!" he yelled. 

Well that didn't help.. at all. 

Nash once again started beating Matt and I once again broke them up. "Nash what the hell is wrong with you?!" Matt yelled right in his face. Nash started yelling back and soon enough they were in a full out screaming war. I was getting super frustrated and I felt the burning heat cover my body.. but this time it was absolutely not a dream. It was all real, and happening right now. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as loud as possible with my golden eyes glowing and my sharp fangs showing. There shocked faces started to blur and my head started pounding. 

I fell to the ground screaming as my bones started bending and my skin stretching. This has never happened when I shift. This kind of pain was worse then I've ever felt and I let it all out with one big ear shattering scream. I saw two blurred blobs fall to the ground and about 7 more burst through the door. 

I was sweating and my vision darkened. I felt a growl escape my lungs that was interrupted by another scream. Whats happening to me.... 

I could barely breath as all of the pain stopped.. just.. vanished. Everything was completely peaceful.... no noise, no pain, no nothing. I opened my eyes to see 9 boys passed out on the ground. I knew I had shifted.. I was on all fours.. but this time i felt.. taller, stronger, more relaxed. 

I walked over to the full body mirror and almost barked when I saw myself. I was about 2x bigger, my originally dulled white coat was now as shiny as snow and my used to be yellow/golden eyes were now a bright glowing purple. How did this happen? 

It took me about 10 minutes of staring at myself to realize what exactly just happened. 

I'm an alpha.. 

*********************** not over ***********************

I was stunned.. what caused this? Maybe all the frustration and mixed feelings made me let loose my inner alpha that was waiting to come out.... yeah i'll stick with that.. for now. 

I saw one of the boys move alittle so I quickly ran under the enormous bed and hid so they wouldn't see me. Soon all of them woke up and looked confused af. 

"What happened?" The Jacks asked at the same time.. "I don't know, I remember seeing Ally screaming on the ground and her eyes were... yellow? And she her teeth were like, sharper or something.. and then everything went black." Cameron said.. 

I heard exchanges of "yeah same's" or "yeah me too's" go around the room and my breathing stopped. Crap. 

"Wait.. where is Ally?" Aaron asked. CRAP CRAP CRAP. I guess I was really scared because I accidentaly let out a small whimper. oops. 

"Did you guys here that?" Taylor said. "It came from under the bed." Cam replied. I still haven't heard Nash or Matt talk. 

I watched as there feet made there way from the center of the room all the way to surrounding the bed. I'm in deep shit now.. 

I backed up alittle more even though I knew they would see me. I panicked as their knees met the ground. Before I could process what I was doing I made a run for it. I heard a few "HEY"S" and "HOLY SH*T'S" leave their mouths as I zoomed to the corner of the room.. all eyes on me. 

Half of the wide-eyed boys mouthed a few words I don't want to repeat as Matt stood up. He carefully walked over to me. The rest of the guys were telling him to stop and stay away from me but he didn't listen. He knew I wouldn't hurt him, and I knew that too. 

He didn't have to kneel to face me anymore, I was alittle below his height. He calmly ran his fingers through my soft fur and I licked his cheek which made him smile. 

"It's okay guys, she won' t hurt us." He spoke. I mean I might hurt Nash but... jkjk. "Wait, that's Ally?!" Taylor and Cameron said in shock at the same time. The rest including Nash just stood there with pure shock spread across their face. Yep I'm getting a lecture later. 

Matt nodded his head and I gave my tail a small wag. I started talked to Matt in my mind as the boys were trying to process what exactly was happening. 

M- Ally why do you look different? How did you get bigger and even more beautiful?!" 

A- I think I'm an alpha Matt.. I don't know how it happened but it did.. hehe

M- well damn.. cool

A- love you

M- love you too

*****end***** 

I slowly approached Nash and he slowly moved backwards. Once he hit the wall and could't move back anymore he started shaking. He doesn't have to be scared of me.. how do I show him that? 

I did the same thing I did when I showed Matt for the first time and rolled onto my back with my tail slightly wagging. All of there faces lightened up a bit as they walked over to me and knelt down. I heard Cam whisper "shes gorgeous" under his breath.  Nash was still against the wall. *sigh* 

All of them (except Nash) started running their hands through my fur.

(I tried to make that sound as non-inappropriate as possible haha) 

I kicked my leg alittle when Shawn found an itchy spot and they all laughed. Was it really that funny? 

"so.." Nash said, "you knew about this Matt?" Matt looked to all of the boys and slowly nodded his head. "Why? why did she tell you before us?" He asked again. Well this boy shut up already. I told Matt to let me tell them in his mind and he nodded at me. 

I got up and walked over to the side of the bed. I pictured myself shifting to human in my mind and that's what happened. I slowly stood up with a blank expression on my face and went over to Matt. I grabbed his hand and took in a breath....

"Matthew' s my mate.." I said and he nodded...

Complete silence filled the room.... well this isn't awkward.. 

************************

HEY GUYS SO AS YOU CAN SEE I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE CUS I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE LOL. WELL.... THE BOYS JUST FOUND OUT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?!  THANKS GUYS FOR READING AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE STUPID CHAPTER GLITCHES IT WILL BE FIXED SOON! ILY XOXO!!

-Kaitlyn