Chapter 6

Ally's POV    

   When I walked into school, people were staring at me, "shoot"  I really hope nobody notices anything.

I quickly walked into the bathroom to check my makeup once more. I pushed the door open and went straight to the mirror. My eyes widened, not from my face but from what I saw behind me. 

"well well who do we have here" the girl said. A few other girls walked up right next to me. Now i was surrounded. They were the group of girls who hurt me last night. I was trying to say something but I was frozen i my spot.

The leader smirked. Ugh she looked so....so fake! "aw, cat got your toungue?" she scoffed. I was finally able to get something out. "why" 

"Why what?" she said innocently. She was trying to get into my head but I wouldnt let her. "stop playing dumb you know exactly what you did and I want to know why!" I yelled, she looked shocked bu tthen her smirk returned.

I crindged. "you really dont know do you" she said. "Know what?" i was so lost at this point. "wow, You dont know that your little buddy Nash is famous and that all the girls in the world want him!"

I was stunned. "what?" i was on the verge of tears. "you heard me hun, do I have to spell it out for you, F-A-M-O-U-S. she laughed. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Why would he keep this from me?! I didnt want to believe it at all.

She and her group of Barbies walked away pushing me on the way out. I quickly put some water on my face to try and get the puffyness away. I totally forgot that I was wearing makeup and now it was all gone and my bruises were exposed.

        I was drying my face when another person walked in. "hey, are you okay? she asked. She was pretty, she had long, blonde, pin-straight hair. Her eyes were hazel and she was about "5.2". She was wearing a cheerleaders uniform so I assumed she was on the cheer team.

I nodded my head and she walked over to me. She held out her hand and i gladly accepted. "I'm Katelyn but you can call me Kat." she smiled. "Ally." i said with half a smile.

I was in no mood to be all Happy Happy after what just happened. "so Ally, so you want to Exchange numbers so we can hang out?" I nodded and we gave eachother our numbers. 

"your friends with Nash right?" I wasnt exactly sure at this point. Friends tell eachother everything. I looked down at my feet and said a quick yeah. "cool!" she said, "im actually Haye's girlfriend" "thats cool" i said.

We then said our goodbyes and walked away. Now even more people were looking at me, probably because my face looked horrible. A few guys came up and asked if they couls kiss my bruises and i just pushed them away. I went straight to my locker and started getting out my books. I felt two hands grab my waist and I jumped. Nash.

I turned around wuth my head down and he looked confused. He lifted my head up with his thumb and his eyes went wide. "ally what happened to you?!" I didnt respond. I just looked back down and let a tear escape my eye. "whats wrong?" he asked clearly worried. I looked him straight in the eye. "Why didnt you tell me you were famous?"  I practically shouted.

He was lost for words. "Ally, I-" he stopped. More tears were falling now but I quickly wiped them away. He was about to talk again but someone turned him around. it was that fake chick that was being rude to me in the bathroom. "hey baby" she said.

And then she did something that completely shattered my heart. 

She kissed him.

When she let go, Nash looked almost as shocked as me. I couldnt speak, it was like there was a knot in my throat that was preventing anything from coming out. Nash looked like he was completely lost. Before I knew it, I was running down the hallway. "Ally wait!" Nash yelled.

I didnt turn back, I just kept running. Now I was outside and Nash was still calling after me. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe. A million thoughts were racing through my mind. Nash was yelling my name even louder now and I opened my eyes.

I was in the road, I stopped in my spot and looked back. He was crying and still running towards me. I heard a loud Honk and looked to my left. 

"ALLY!!" Nash screamed. That was the last thing I heard. I instantly felt pain all over my body and I looked up and saw Nash over me. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear anything. I saw flashing lights and everything turned black. Okay now its official, this happens way to much. 

HEY LOVES SORRY FOR THE KINDA SHORT CHAPTER THEY WILL START TO GET ALITTLE LONGER! AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER HAHA, DONT WORRY NO ONES DEAD, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOSTLY BE IN NASH'S POV. AND ALSO SHOUTOUT TO MY FRIEND @SMILEYGRIER HER BOOKS ARE AWESOME AND THE CHARACTER KAT IS BASED ON HER SO READ HER BOOKS! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!! -Kaitlyn