Chapter 11

Ally's POV

So two nights ago Nash and I made up. He asked me out on that first date again and I happily accepted. Its tonight! yay!

He wouldnt tell me where we were going and that made me even more excited. We wanted to hang out today before the date but he had to go to his brothers football game so ive just been being lazy. I am now sitting inmy room with my camera that I havent used in weeks.

I turned it on.

"Hey my lovely viewers im so sorry that I havent uploaded a video in a while, ive just been dealing with some stuff. But im here now and I present to you- Summertime Sadness." I sang the song from the bottom of my heart.

Another thing i didnt mention in the beginning, I love to sing! Why i didnt mention it?

Well there was no point too until now. Singing was like my escape, I get lost in a song and it takes me away from all the tough things in life, and I happen to think that im a pretty good singer considering I got over 500,000 subscribers on youtube in my first month. 

Nobody except me knows that I have a youtube account and that I do what I do. Nobody, not even my family. Your probabaly wondering why nobody recognizes me from my videos. Well, you cant be recognized if the viewers cant see your face.

Thats right, I hide my Identity. Whenever I sing I edit in a backround and I where these really bright neon clothes and I wear this really pretty white feather mask with diamonds embroaded around the edge and in the middle. It was a present from my mom, before she, you know.

Anyways whenever im not filming I hide them in a secret sompartment i found in the back of my closet. Its like my own hidden identity, like im someone the complete opposite of myself. And I know that adventually ill have to tell someone, just not yet.

Haha thats funny, Nash is famous and he didnt tell me, and Im "well known" (I don't consider myself famous) and Nobody knows. I never really watched any other videos. I only upload them and leave. Nothing else.

I feel bad that I dont have other social media things to interact with my fans but I dont want alot of attention. I simply want to entertain people. Thats it. 

When I was done Filming and editing , I uploaded my video and it was immeditaly flooded with likes and comments. Oh and btw, my username is Asong, not too long, just so that it rolls off your tongue simply yet it sounds neat. (idk haha)

I didnt pay any attention to the hate, thats those peoples problems not mine. I decided to look through some of my subscribers for alittle before i got ready for my date.

I was scrolling down subscribing to some of my fan accounts and watching them freak out when a certain name caught my gaze. Nash watches my videos? Cool.

I decided to watch a few of his videos and lemme tell you, Hes a funny guy! I subscribed to him and shut down my small comuter. I got in the shower and let the warm water take me away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skipping to the date

Nash made me wear a blindfold as he led me out of the car. When my feet hit the gorund I almost fell, "Nash am I on grass?" he sighed and took off my blind fold. We were in some forest, on a trail, it was beautiful.

"We're not technically there yet, common" He said, I gave him a questioning look and he smirked, hes so adorable. I followed him about another 5 minutes through the trail and then I saw light. When we got out of the forest, my jaw dropped.

Infront of me was a gorgeous picnic next to a big waterfall and small lake, it was in the middle of the forest which made it even more beautiful. "Nash" I said, "Its beautiful, I love it" I jumped up and down and rushed over to the picnic set up.