Chapter 8

Ally's POV

Okay so I'm starting to think that I'm a little accident prone. Well, it wasn't my fault that Nash's locker door was open, and I wasn't the one who three myself into the pool, and I wouldn't have been running if all of "that" didn't happen.

Ah who am I kidding it was my fault for everything. But I don't get it, why? Why does this have to happen to me? Wait.....what is happening to me? why is everything dark? Where am i? why do I ask so many questions?

The last thing I remember is that honk and then nash over me. And how can I forget the pain, it was excruciating. but it's gone now....hmmm..... Wait, I feel something, I'm laying on........wait what? A bed? Where am I?!?! I think I hear something too.....
"No Mr. Smith we don't know when she'll wake up, it's hard to tell based on the impact intensity. But she should be able to hear you, she just can't respond." a voice said.

what's going on I'm so confused. I heard my dad say something, "don't worry Ryan we can't loose hope, even though she's in a Colma it doesn't mean she's gonna leave." A COLMA?!?!? Oh no why? I have to get out of this! I tried so hard to open my eyes but the harder I pushed, the darker it got.

I know that doesn't make much sense but when you experience it you understand what I mean. I can't loose to this thing, I'm gonna push and I'm gonna hold on!

I won't loose my life because of this, I'm stronger than I look.

Nash's POV

After the nurse told us that Ally was in a Colma, my heart literally dropped. Tears rolled down my face as I fell to the floor with my head in my hands.

Ally's dad put his hand on my back and told me that it would be okay, you would think that I would be doing that for him. He kinda just stood there with his head down, and Ryan.....he was in tears like me, yeah he's a tough guy but even the strongest people break sometimes.

I slowly got to me feet wit my head still down, "when can we see her?" I whispered. She gave a warm smile "now if you want." My heart skipped a beat and I took off running. I had no idea where I was going because she didn't tell me what room but I knew something would tell me which room it was.

I was going down the hall and there it was, room G27, that was is, I could feel it. I looked through the window and I was right, there she was.

I felt my face go red just by the sight of her, she was bruised everywhere, and he had bandages all over her body. I slowly opened the door and walked in. a few seconds later Mr. Smith and Ryan came in and they were out of breath, oops.

We all just stood there watching her, she looked more peaceful than I thought she would be. Why did this have to happen to her, it was all my fault. I wish I wouldn't of frozen, I could of at least talked to her a little bit before Bree came.

The doctor came in and stated talking but I wasn't paying attention, I was just staring at her. Thinking about her. Shes a strong person, she can get through this, and I'm going to help her as much as I can.

If she's in a Colma, then she should be able to hear me, nows my chance to talk to her.

"um mr. smith, Ryan, can u please give me a minute to talk to her?" they nodded and left. I looked back to Ally, and let it all out. I told her everything, from Bree being my ex to her using me and how I wanted to know I could trust her. "Ally, I really like you, don't give up on me, please" I was crying again, this one girl, out of all the girls I've met before, none if them have had his affect on me, why?

I can't loose Ally, I barely know her and yet, I don't know, she's perfect to me. I want her, I want to wake up every morning and see her face, I want to be able to cuddle with her and watch movies on a rainy day, everything about her makes me smile. Everything.