Chapter 10

Nash's POV

The expression on her face was unreadable. It was like she was scared, mad, and....relieved? No. She quickly came back from her thoughts and walked over to the window.

I thought she was going to open it but instead she just closed her curtains. "Im not leaving." i said. "what are you gonna do, stay there all night?" she yelled back. "if i have to" I replied and knocked some more. After about ten minutes, it started raining.

Just my luck.

Every once in a while she would check to see if i was still there or not, and every time she would just ignore what i was about to say and leave again.

I knew she cared. It was about twenty minutes later and I was soaking wet and ahvering, I was about to just give up and leave but something told me to keep going just a little longer.

After about another five minutes past, she came back and this time she opened her window and muttered a quick "get in".

I smiled through the shivering and climber through. She got me a towel and just stood there starring at me. "what do you want?" she was clearly annoyed and her puffy eyes told me that she was cryng. "you better get comfy, this is going to take a while."  she sighed and sat down. I did the same.

I looked deep into her enchancifying eyes and began to talk. 

Ally"s POV

When I saw Nash at my window, I was in shock. Part of me just wanted to push him off that ladder but the other part wanted to hug him and pull him through that window and cry into his chest.

I missed him, but he hurt you Ally, he cant be forgiven. At least not for a while, right? Before I knew it we were noth on my bed and he was telling me this story that i wanted so badly to just push away but I knew i couldnt, it all made sense now, why he didnt tell me he was famous.

How his ex dumped him after she got the popularity she wanted. Why would someone do that to him? I now knew why he was waiting to tell me, I would wait to. And Bree, shes gonna get it, hard. 

I felt so bad, I pushed him away and ignored him for more than a week, hell, he didnt even leave the hospital while I was there, except to shower.

When he finsihed his face was still, his expression was so hard to read. I didnt know what I put him through, ugh why is my life so complicated?! "ally?" he whispered, "say something" I just sat there frozen, I just wanted to pull him in right now and kiss him, wait what? no! yes, no, yes, UGH!

My mind must have taken over because when i returned from my trance, i was hugging him, tears started falling down my cheeks and my grib grew tighter and tighter. "im so sorry I hurt you Ally, Ill never do it again, I promise" he was sincere, I could feel it.

I let go of the hug and just starred at him. His eyes made there way from my eyes, to my nose, to my lips. He started slowly leaning in, i just let my instincts take control for once and they were telling me to lean in too, so thats what I did.

In a matter of seconds are lips collided. The kiss wasnt harsh or forced, it was soft, and I loved it. I know this sounds cheesy but there were fireworks during that kiss. No literally there was a party next door and they were shooting off fireworks.

Ironic right?

Our lips moved in sync as my arms made there way aroud his neck and his arms on my waist. It was so perfect, like we were the only two people in the world, just me, and him, together. My first kiss was one to remember.

I never wanted to let go, but people need to breathe. We slowly parted and rested our forheads together. We were panting. "so im assuming you forgive me?" he smirked.

I just giggled and nodded. I didnt want to say something stupid and ruin this perfect moment. We laid down on the bed and talked for what felt like hours. I really did like Nash, and we made plans for another date tomorrow night. Hopefully nothing goes wrong this time.

I was this date to be perfect. my eyelids got heavier as my head rested on his chest with his arm around my waist pulling me closer every chance they got. I was half asleep when he whispered something, "I love you Ally" My eyes opened one last time.

"I love you two Nash"

Yep, I just said that, whoa. I didnt have much time to think because immediatly after that, i fell asleep. For once in my life, everything is perfect. And its all thanks to Nash. 

HEY LOVES, DONT WORRY ITS NOT OVER! ACTUALLY ITS FAR FROM OVER, AND SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT THAT LONG IM KINDA GOING THROUGH A PHASE OF WRITERS BLOCK, SORRY! ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! -Kaitlyn