Chapter 22

Still Ally's POV

        I tried to stand up but soon enough my legs gave out and I fell. But before I could hit the hard, wet, ground, I felt those same two arms wrap around me and lift my back up. I wasn't used to this.. at all. I examined my arms.. then my legs, then hands.. a so on. It felt so.. different. 

I looked over to Matt with pure curiosity.. well what now? Oh yeah I kinda look really different from the last time he saw me and I KINDA FREAKING BIT HIM!! oh gees oh gees oh gees oh gees. 

"Calm down Ally.. i'm okay, and you are Ally right?" He asked which made me chuckle. "Yeah Matt.. it's me.. after I left for the woods I made a few changes.." I gave him a warm smile as a tear ran down my face. "I missed you so much Matt." I said as I ran to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. 

His breathing was uneven so I knew he was crying too. I really did miss this.. this smell.. this warmth.. this feeling. All of it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a squeeze. 

When we pulled apart we didn't say anything.. we just naturally leaned in and our lips connected. Wow.. I forgot the sensation of kissing Matt.. it was incredible. We parted and he smiled at me as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.. 

"but wait Matt.. now your.. oh no what have I done." I panicked and started walking back and forth. This is all my fault.. "Ally its okay.. I want to be this way if it means being with you.. I can't live without you. Your my life Ally.... My everything."  he hugged me again. 

Okay this boy is perfect, like seriously. 

"Please come back with me Ally.. we can start over, all of us?" he asked. It took me about 2 minutes of thinking about everything before I finally accepted what happened and nodded. A huge smile spread across his face as he ran up the path dragging me behind him.  Okay then, someone's eager. 

*****************

When Matt stopped running, we were in front of a huge house with a gorgeous yard and it was also close to the beach.. damn Matt. 

"After Magcon ended, we decided that we wanted to stay together so we all bought this house together.. we've been living here for about a week and a half now." he said.. crap so literally everyone is in that one house.. the house I'm standing a few feet in front of. 

"None of us have really been the same..especially me, Cam, and Nash."  Wait.. Nash?? ugh ok. I gave him a small smile and he lead me to the front door. I watched as he fumbled with his keys trying to find the right one.. haha. 

Once he unlocked the door he took a big breath.. "you ready?" he asked. "More than ever." I responded with a smile. He slowly pushed the door open and we walked in. It was even more beautiful on the inside. 

(I won't explain the house because I wan't you all to imagine the house however you please hehe) 

I looked around and didn't see anyone.. huh? "They're all in their rooms.. that's where we usually spend most of our time." Matt said as he walked to the stairwell. "Hey guys!! Come down here, It's important!!" He yelled incredibly loud.. well that's one way to do it. 

A few seconds later I heard a bunch of thumps from feet hitting the hardwood stairs and 7 boys turned the corner with dull yet curious expressions plastered across their faces. Matthew shifted his head towards me and they all stared at me.... well this isn't awkward. 

"Who's this?" Cam asked with a croaky voice. I gave them an "I'm Offended" Look and gasped.. "What?! You really don't remember me? OH wait one sec."  I turned around and took off the brown green contacts.... they were the kind that can be left in for a long time. (pretend those are real) 

I turned to face them again and they still looked confused.. ugh. "really?" I asked. The looked over to Matt who just sighed playfully and walked over to me. He put his arm around my waist and gave me a slight nod.. I knew what he was thinking. 

I closed my eyes and focused really hard.... when I opened them again all of their faces went from eager, to shocked, to scared, then back to shocked. "Hey guys.." I whispered with a little wave. They didn't say anything.. they just ran to me and Matt and tackled us.. well that's a nice welcoming gesture..

We stayed in that group huddle on the floor for about 10 minutes before we stood up. Every single one of the boys was crying.. aww. 

"I missed you guys.." I said.... They just smiled and tackled me once more.. 

oh boys.. 

**********************

SORRY I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF TIME!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN?!?! LOL I WANNA KNOW TOO CUS I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF IT YET.. HEHE. ANYWAYS THX FOR READING LOVES C Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER!! 

-Kaitlyn