Chapter 7

Nash's POV
I was standing by my locker waiting for Ally. She was taking longer than usual. When I finally saw her, she didn't look at me. She walked past me really fast. I went up behind her when she was at her locker. When I put my arms around her, she jumped a little and that made me smile. She turned around with her head down. Was she......crying?

        I was starting to get worried. She doesn't usually cry. I lifted her head up and I instantly felt my face get paler. Her face was bruised all over and her eyes were filled with tears. How.

I tried to ask her what happened and she cried even harder but quickly wiped the tears away.

         Then she spoke. "Why didn't you tell me you were famous?!" she yelled with a weak voice. I couldn't speak, how did she know?! I swear I'm gonna hurt whoever told her. "Ally, I-" I stopped. I was about to tell her everything but someone spun we around. I recognized her face, ugh! It was Bree, my ex. She was always so negative and conceded.

        She used me for my fame and once she ES happy with the amount of attention she got, she dumped me. She broke my heart and that's why I didn't tell Ally that I was famous. I wanted to be sure that she likes me for me.

"Hey baby" Bree said. I was about to tell her to get lost but then she ruined everything, she kissed me. It was quick so I couldn't do anything to avoid it. she pulled away and smirked. I was completely shocked, I looked over to Ally and she was crying even more now. she started to run the other way. I yelled her name and ran after her but she didn't stop.

        How did I let this happen?! Now I've hurt her and she'll. never like me. I just ruined everything. Maybe if I just explain everything to her. I was yelling louder now. We were outside and she ran into the road then looked back at me.

        I was crying too and I felt my eyes get puffy. She was frozen in her spot, the only thing I saw In her eyes was pure sadness and defeat. She was snapped out of it when an upcoming car honked at her. Oh No! "ALLY!!" I yelled one last time, then she was on the ground.

         I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911 as I ran over to her. She was bleeding all over and she wasn't moving. I was panicking. I leaned over her and I was telling her that if she died, I wouldn't be able to go on. I was praying. She's one of the only people in my life who likes the real me. The ambulance came and they immediately out her on a stretcher and lifted her into the ambulance. I

         was aloud to come with them to the hospital and I took the offer. Who cares about attendance. The whole ride was silent to me, of coarse there was the sounds of the machines and the sirens but I was zoned out. I was thinking about Ally, how perfect she was. No Nash, not "was", she is perfect, she's not gone, she can't leave. I would be crushed.

We arrived at the hospital and we had to run inside. The doctors and nurses quickly brought her into another room and they told me that id have to wait. While I was sitting in the waiting room, I called my parents and told them everything.

        They were fine with me staying given the circumstances. The hard part would be telling Ally's dad and brother. I know how close her and Ryan are. I dialed the number and waited for an answer.

        On the third ring her dad answered. "hello?" he said. "hello mr......?" shoot she never told me her last name! "mr. smith" he corrected me. "oh, Thanks....uh" "what's wrong?" he was getting worried. "Is Ryan with you, you both need to listen" I started sweating. "yes he is, I'm putting the phone on speaker." "thank you" my voice was shaking. "now what's wrong?" He said. I had to do this, now. "Mr. Smith it's Ally, she's hurt, bad" I barely got that out. "what happened? Is she okay?!" Ryan practically yelled. "She was hit by a car this morning at school, and they don't know her condition yet, she only got here a few hours ago, but you need to come to the hospital now, we should be able to see her soon, I hope." I said.

        A tear fell down my cheek, I can only imagine what there thinking. I heard panic Ryan's voice, "we're on our way now" he said, then he hung up. I'm assuming that Ally told her family about me. I jut sat there, quietly, waiting for something, anything. About 15 minutes later, Ally's dad and Ryan ran in.

        There faces were red and filled with worry and fear. I stood up, it was obvious that I was crying. They walked over to me and her dad stuck out his hand. I accepted. "Nash right?" he asked. I nodded. "any news yet?" I shook my head and his face dropped like he just lost the last bit of hope he had.

         We all say down and waited. Ryan finally broke the silence, "thank you" he said. "your welcome" I have a half smile and he returned it. They don't know that I'm the reason she's in here.

We say there making small talk for about three hours until a nurse walked out. We all stood up at the same time, we were scared, but curious. We looked at her as if we were mentally asking her about Ally's condition. She spoke.

        The words she said replayed in my mind over and over again each time breaking my heart even more.
"She's in a Coma."

HEY LOVES SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I HOPE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS IN ABOUT A WEEK! PLEASE HELP ME GET MORE IM SO GRATEFUL! AND SHOUTOUT TO MY FRIEND @SMILEYGRIER !! SHES WRITING AN AWESOME FANFIC ABOUT NASH, HAYES, AND MATT! THANKS AGAIN! ILL UPDATE SOON!