Curiosity killed the rabbit

On a cold winter's morning, all the guardians but Tooth and Jack were attending their annual meeting. 

~

~Santa Clause's POV~

"Hey! Easter Bunny, haven't you noticed that Tooth and Jack have been acting kinda strange lately... or... am i the only one?"  I said, eyeing Bunny.

Sandy nodded his head. And Even though Bunny stayed quiet, I could see him glowing with fury.

'What's the matter, Bunny? you look like your going to burst in to flames any minute now." I said.

"A- as if! And Besides,what do you mean by 'acting strangely'?" Bunny said.

"What I mean is, Jack and Tooth have been simultaneously skipping our meetings. And, I heard from a reliable source that you and Tooth have been seeing each other for a while now. So I just expected that you'd be the right person to ask this little predicament about." i said, patting his shoulders.

"Who told you that!" he exclaimed.

"Jack." I said, smirking.

He growled.

"He is on the naughty list for a reason, my friend." I said.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a-" he said, before being interrupted by me.

"Ah- Ah- Ah! No vulgarities, please." I said.

"Whatever, it's not my business anyways..." he said, crossing his arms.

"Or is it? Wanna find out?" I said, placing my hand on one of his shoulders..

"What? Are you insane? No way! Tooth has a life of her own. I should respect that." He said, brushing off my hand from his shoulder.

"Wow, Bunny. You truly do love Tooth. Don't you..." I said.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"Too bad that I don't! Come on! You too Sandy!" I said, putting Bunny in a headlock, restricting him from escaping.

We hopped on my sled. As we were about to rise, I hear Bunny whimper.  Sandy starts petting him. I forgot that he did not like taking rides on my sled.

I threw my magical snow globe in the air. In front of us was now a giant portal heading to Jack and Tooth's location.

"Ready, gang?" I said with excitement in my eyes.

Sandy gave me a thumbs up, signalling he was ready to go. On the other hand, Bunny;s knees went soft and he fainted.

"Good! We're ready!" I said before steering the sled into the portal in front of us.

~

~Jack's POV~

"Dang it! Can't find any clues!" I said, bitterly.

"I know it's hard but- Wha?" Tooth said with a confused look on her face.

She was facing the ceiling. Puzzled, i myself directed my gaze upon the ceiling. It was ripping open. 

"What is happening?" I asked.

"Don't know." she said.

Suddenly, an image started to appear. Red? A sled? And... Reindeer... Wait. Santa Claus!

"Get to the ground! It's Santa's portal and he's coming this way!" I said, pinning her down to the ground, saving our heads from being chopped off.

A loud crash was heard through out the cluttered quiet candle lit study room.

Some dust got right in to her eyes. She started rubbing them vigorously.

I got off of her and we both sat back up. I leaned in and cupped her face.

"Tooth! You okay?" I said, worried.

"I'm fine. It's just that some dust went to my eyes. This old room hasn't been used or cleaned in a while..." she said.

"Tooth!" A angry voice said.

We turned around and saw a furious Easter Bunny with his fists balled up. His brows were crossed and he was snarling at the both of us. A dark mood came over him.

"What is the meaning of this!" he said.

Shit! Our positions! It looks like we were about to kiss each other! I instantly let go of Tooth and distance myself from her and the angry Bunny.

"What are you talking about?" she innocently said.

"What do you mean 'what am I talking about'? This! This whole thing. why are you two together! Why are you two always together these past few weeks! Why... I tried respecting your personal 'space' but seeing you with him in a place like this and being alone together and doing whatever that was! Tooth... Please... tell me!" From anger to sadness, Bunny weeped in front of everyone.

He never did that!

Tooth and I looked at each other with eyes of disbelief. Tooth stood up and walked up to him. This time, she cupped his face and... kissed him! 

Santa, Sandy and I had our mouths wide open, unable to take in the sudden 'moment'.

"Hey..." she said to Bunny.

He stayed quiet.

"If that's what you're worried about... don't be. Nothing's going on between me and Jack. He just checked on me if i was hurt or not. And for everything else, I can't really tell..." She said.

"Why not?" he said, looking away.

"Because, it's not mine to tell." she said before facing me.

Later that day, I had explained what Tooth and I had been doing these past few weeks. Many questions were given and many were answered.

"So this is what you guys have been doing!" Santa said, he was as happy as a lark.

"Yeah... But.. What's the plan? Just rummage through this nasty old place all day and night to find clues that are probably not here? Why don't you guys just ask the man on the moon for help? Wouldn't that be way easier?" Bunny said.

"We already did. At least, I did." I said, annoyed.

"And?" Bunny said.

"Nothing. He wouldn't even say a word." I said.

"Bummer." He replied.

"You bet." I said, sounding defeated.

"You gonna give up?" Bunny asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"Good." He said, his mouth curving a slight arc at the sides.