Kristoff and a fish

I was in my bedroom, ordering the maid which pair of clothing went where and what types of items I'd probably need on my way to both lands. First stop was Arandelle and the next was the kingdom of Dunbroch.

"Ugh! That blasted man! Shipping me off to not just one but two! Two! Countries! What the fuck!" I vociferated.

"Oh. Please, Hans. Don't be so mellow dramatic. At least father was delighted about the idea of you marrying... Umm... What's her name again? That redheaded princess that we used to play with? Mary? Merlin? Meh-" Daq said, trying to figure out her name.

"It's Merida, brother." I said, quite annoyed.

"Ooh! Right!" he said, laughing his top off. "Back then, for quite some time, I always thought that she preferred the company of women but it was mentioned that she is in love with some other man. How funny."

"Funny indeed." I said before chuckling. "I'd rather marry Kristoff than marry that woman."

"Yuck! Kristoffer, our brother! You really are the odd one in our sick bunch! Haha!" Daq gagged.

"Not our brother, you bumbling idiot! Kristoff, the Ice Queen's gullible little sister's mate! Gosh, Daq. Why can't you ever think before you open that big mouth of yours!" I could have kept going on and on but I decided to stop it there.

"Geez. T'was only a joke, Little Brother..." He said, rolling his eyes.

"By the way, how does he look like? Quite handsome I presume." He said.

"Meh. He's all right I guess... Has an okay type of face, I guess. And is actually very built." I said.

"Hmm... Quite interesting... Tell me more." He said.

"Why?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because this 'Kristoff' guy sounds not too bad... So tell me more, Hans!" He said.

"Guughh..." I took in a deep breath. "He has blonde hair, a big nose, is tall and has light brown eyes... There! Happy!" 

"Very..." he said before pausing for awhile. "I might as well tag along on your trip then."

"What? Why? It's bad enough that I'm being forced enough to do this but now I have to suffer even more by spending the whole trip with you! Not in a million years!" I stated.

"Really?" He said with an evil looking twinkle on his face.

"Really!" I said giving him a look that said, 'I dare you'.

"Well, then... Let's see about that." He said, exiting my room.

I sniggered at him before picking up one of my robes and headed out of the room to take a hearty bath to cleanse off the impurities in my skin. On my way there, I stopped in the middle of my tracks and went back to my dormitory and had planned something to remind someone there.

"You, there." I said to the maid packing my valuables into my luggage bags. "Better be careful with those... I'm pissed,so by the time I come back, all of this better be finished. And you don't want me to be very vexed with you either, right?" I said.

The maid motioned her head from left to right as a signal for a 'no'.

"Good, then... Now chop-chop! Times being wasted!" I said and exited the room.

~

Few weeks past and I was still on this accursed boat. I'd grown awfully tired of the sea's waves rocking the boat at night, shifting some of the objects outside and making it hit the floor and make the most loudest of sounds at night! Plus, Daq's presence wasn't making my situation any better.

"Oi. The men here taught me how to fish! Wanna join, Little Brother." He said.

He reeked of fish and sea water. His pits were stained with sweat and skin all red from the sun's heat.

"No, thanks. I'd rather not. I'm a prince not a fisherman." I said, moving along minding my own business.

"Well, I tried." He said shrugging to the other men.

~

Night fall came and darkness was spread around the whole sky. The stars were so clear and beautiful...

It was as if I was in my own world... Looking up the quite and starry sky like this... Just-- just makes me feel alive!

My train of thoughts were disrupted by a loud yell on the left of my ear.

"Gaah! Gosh dammit! What are you-" I said before a finger was laid upon my mouth as if to shush me, it worked.

Then a giant fish came ace to face with me. It was being held by someone and he started moving its mouth saying, "Hey, Hans! Want a kiss from your old pal, Kristoff!"

The fish kept getting closer and closer.

"Blech! What are you doing!" I said, pushing away the fish's head just to see my brother laughing away uncontrollably.

After that, I got the humor in his little joke and I too started laughing uncontrollably.

"That's it, Brother!" he said, happily pinching my face.

"What is?" I said, out of breathe from all the laughter.

"Your smiling and laughing, cheerfully! And not like the evil ominous way you always do!" He said, patting my head, making my hair ruffled.

"Ha- Stop that." I said,pushing away his hand from my head.

"Haha... My bad." He said.

After that, we went back inside the boat and headed for the dining area to consume some food for our rumbling bellies.