Moose or otherwise

When we exited the boat and on to land,we were greeted with a moose chauffeured us to a lovely carriage made of ice. The carriage was being pulled by some kind of ice-- snow being? I didn't particularly give a hoot about it but if compared to Eugene's, his facial expression said otherwise.

"Oh, come on, Honey. Stop being a baby. We're already here. Hop in." I said directing him to join me in inside.

"That's the problem! We're here! And look!" he said gesturing his hands to the snow-like creature. "We need to go home."

"Eugene, I've had enough of your squabbles! Get in or I'm-" I said before the moose headbutted him from his back and he went flying in, forcing him to be seated beside me.

"Dang it."h e said grumpily. "Hey, you know what? He kinda reminds me of Maximus back home. He's always pushing me."

"All right, everyone! Let's go!" I said.

And there we went as fast as a bullet! Boy! Does Elsa know how to create a creature with speed!

"Stop the carriage! Or at least, slow down a knot or two!" my husband exclaimed.

~

In minutes of our stay, we had already arrived the castle with all our luggage trailing behind. We stepped down the carriage and were lead through the open gates and were greeted by confetti and and the aroma of delicious food!

"Welcome back cousin! Oh, and her husband, Prince Eugene!" Anna said with ultimate pleasure in her voice.

"Welcome back indeed." Elsa said, very happily.

"Why, thank you, everyone." I said with a big smile on my face. 

"We're so happy for you to be here once again. I promise that your stay here will be more pleasant than the last time. So please, make yourselves at home and enjoy the little pleasure of Arandelle." Elsa said, cool and collectively.

I was about to say something but Eugene beat me to it, "Thank you, Queen Elsa. We do hope our stay will be better than before as I am sure it will. So, we'll be in your care from now on..." he said, bowing. "Now... Let's dig in! I'm famished!"

All of us were amused by Eugene's statement and decided to devour all the scrumptious food on the table on the account of his sudden outburst of hunger.