Chases in the castle hallways

It was a warm summer's day and Elsa was finding Kristoff, Anna's beloved and the official Ice master and deliverer of Arendelle.

~Kristoff's POV~

"Kristoff!" I hear someone calling out my name. I look around and no one was there.Then I heard it again. This time louder.

"Kristoff Bjorgman! Come out wherever your hiding! I can smell chocolate robbers a mile a way you know!" Elsa jokingly said in a threatening way.

Shit! I forgot that I was hiding from Elsa!

I scurry down the hall trying to blend in with the group of maids that was cleaning the luxurious ballroom.

"Ah! Sir Kristoff, the queen was just looking for you!" One of the maids said.

Then I heard it...

"Kristoff..." Someone said in a sly tone.

I ran as fast as I could. Suddenly I couldn't move... Ice started creeping up from my feet to my knees. Elsa...

I cocked my head to the side and found an evily smirking ice queen chuckling at my inconvenience.

"That's not very queen like, your majesty." I said.

"Well, so is gobbling up my chocolates." The Ice Queen said defiantly.

We glared at each other. Then suddenly...

"Bwahahaha!" Elsa started laughing uncontrollably. Then I did to.

"Nice match. But... I still won this round, Bjorgman." She stated confidently.

Suddenly my vision became all blury.

"Huh?" I exclaimed.

Elsa was gone. Sven appeared in front of me.

"How do you do my fine gentlemen? Would you be of service as to direct me to the bathing facilities. My mane has been awfully dry lately. I think it 'bout to be time as to take a warm bath!" Sven said.

Sven...Talking? What is happenning?

"Sven! You can talk!" I said with bewildered eyes.

"Of course I can! Don't be crazy, man!" Sven replied in a very offended and shocked manner.

"He's right you know." Someone said, hiding in the shadows.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I demanded.

"Pffft!" The person said trying to hold in their laughter.

The person stepped forward. It was Anna! I was so relieved! Suddenly, my vision started to be blury again.

"Wake up..." Anna whispered and disappeared.

Ten seconds later I was awoken by Elsa and Anna. I tried to open my bleary eyes but instead was stopped by a large rough tongue. Sven, you rascal of a reindeer! Anna and Elsa were snickering. It was pretty funny.

"You really couldn't handle the boringness of the meeting did you? Arendelle's official ice master and deliverer." Elsa said trying to make fun of me.

"Well ice maybe my thing but meetings aren't." I replied.

Anna rolled her eyes and gave me a playful smirk.

Oh what a day! It was all a dream! What a particular dream... Conclusion; never, EVER eat all of Elsa's chocolates even if the chocolates are real or just a dream!