Time pt1

"Jack! Jack! Look!" Jamie said, nudging the sides of my face with something he was trying to show me.

"Alright, lemme see." I tilted my head backward and onto his shoulders.

"Look," he said, eyeing his brand new toy. "Aunt Perry bought it for me on the way back from her trip to Japan!"

It was some voice recording thing.... I wasn't really sure what it was but it looked like something that came out of a very very old feral box.

"Haha. Pretty cool." I commented and handed it back to him.

Suddenly, I felt a pang of pain from the right side of my head and it made me feel lightheaded. Soon my peripheral vision blurred and I dropped to my knees.

"Jack? Wh-what's happening to you?" Jamie gave me a worried look.

"N- nothing.." Then again! I felt a twinge in my head. Fuck... I need to go... "Umm... Jamie, let's call it a day..."

"But you've barely been here." There was disappointment in his eyes.

I laid my hands over his shoulders and said, "I'm sorry, buddy, but I need to go for now... I promise I'll be back."

He huffed and crossed his arms, "Fine. You can go.. But come back straight away when you're feeling better, okay!"

I nodded and flew off.

~

I was having a hard time flying as my head kept spinning... I took a quick rest and landed on top of someone's house.

"Aaahh!" Shit! This is painful!

I pressed my hands against the sides of my head and just sat there.

~

I was in my quarters breathing heavily. "Aaaaahh!" It was extremely painful.

Suddenly, Santa came in bursting through the door. "What's wrong, Jack!"

I was about to say something but the pain hit me again! "Aaaahh!"

"Jack!" He exclaimed before I promptly passed out.

~

I was holding the comatose boy in my hands and one of the elves passed by and stopped in his tracks and looked at us with horrified eyes.

"Get help!" I exclaimed.

Moments later, Toothiana and the Sandman arrived. They were out of breath.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Look." I gestured to Jack.

"What's happening to him..." she exclaimed.

Jack was aging backward and forward right before our eyes...

"I'm not sure.."