Awaiting the arrival of the royal family

In Berk, Astrid and Ruffnut are trying to imagine how the royal family that Hiccup invited would look like.

"Maybe they're all ugly and huge!" Ruffnut exclaimed.

Astrid snickering at the thought of them being how her female companion described.

"Or maybe they'll be all snooty but in the bright side they might be gorgeous!" Astrid said in a mocking way.

"Or maybe they'll be like us. Normal people with normal attitudes." Hiccup stated.

"Hiccup your here!" Astrid stood up and kissed him on his cheek.

"It's not nice mocking them. We haven't even seen how they look or act yet." Hiccup said in a calm and serious tone.

"Ok... Ok... We'll stop with the jokes... Right Ruffnut?" Astrid said pouting her lips in the end.

"Oh... Yeah... Sure!" Ruffnut replied feeling unsure.

"Any way I've got somethin' for you." Hiccup said shyly.

"Hmm?" Astrid bopped her head side ways not knowing the surprise her fiance was going to show her. But, she was secretly happy that Hiccup and her have been all 'lovey-dovey' ever since they got engaged. At least that is what Fish legs has been saying.

~Astrid's POV~

A week has past and I'm flying up high on my dragon, Stormfly. Suddenly I see a beautifully carved ship with people in it. It must be them, the people Hiccup invited. I swoop down and fly low, shouting to everyone that 'they' have arrived. The Scotts.

Everyone gathered by the docks eager to see the faces of their new foreign visitors. Too eager I might add.

The ship arrived at the dock.
Before I knew it four beautiful red headed people came bustling out of the huge wooden ship. Everyone was at awe. Mesmerized by their beauty and mysteriousness as we know almost to nothing about these princess and princes.

Suddenly the beautiful red headed maiden spoke.

"Hello people of Berk! I am Princess Merida. These are my brothers; Hamish, Hubert and Harris." She said elegantly with her Scottish accent. They bowed.

Hiccup stood forward and greeted to whom I assumed was the eldest of the four members of the royal family.

"Good morning your majesty." Hiccup said and kissed her hand.

At that moment for some unkown reason jealousy built up with in me. I was not entirely sure why I was jealous but I don't plan on finding out.

~Hiccup's POV~

Wow. That was all I could think of, just wow. She was beautiful. Her brothers, handsome as heck. They were like pieces of art works. Though all were strikingly good looking, one caught my eye the most, Merida. I could not deny, she was the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my entire life. But so did other men, eying and admiring her every move as if she were a majestic being from another world. It annoyed me a fair bit.

I walked up to her, introduced myself and greeted her.

"Hiiccup, aye! Never heard of that one before!" She said giggling.

"N..no..I.. Umm.." I said. I was not really sure what to say. I was dumfounded.

Suddenly she whispered in my ear, "Don't worry. Since I've never heard of a name like that before, I like it. Your special!" She said sneakily trying to hold in her laughter.

I slightly blushed and began laughing my ass off! It was pretty funny, to be honest.

"So, your majesty, want a tou-" I said before I was abruptly stopped by Astrid.

"You...Your majesty, would you like me to give you and your brothers a tour of Berk? I'm Astrid by the way, Hiccup's Fiance." Astrid said.

"Oh your Astrid! Nice to finally meet you! Come on boys, we're going on a tour!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

After Astrid dragged off the Scotts with her, I was wondering why she seemed so worried about me giving Merida a tour as to even stop me from asking her? She cannot be jealous, right? Well when I think she is jealous, usually am wrong. I will figure this out later, time to deliver the royal sibling's luggage's to their rooms.