Pummeling

The sun was rising and we had just arrived on Arandelle's grounds.

"Welcome, Princes Hans and Daq. We've been expecting you." a little snowman said, greeting us.

"Likewise." I said.

"Wait. Wait. Hold on a sec." Daq said, confused and bewildered. "Are you really a snowman?"

"Well, indeed I am. I was made by the queen herself!" the little man of white snow and a carrot for a nose said.

"Are there more of you-- Ahh? What may I address you as? " Daq said, very intrigued.

"Oh! I must have forgotten to have introduced myself! I had unconsciously disregarded the fact that we have never really met before, Prince Daq! Let me introduce myself... My name is Olaf and I was sent here to bring you two princes to the palace!" Olaf said, joyfully.

"Yes, Olaf... Now back to my question... Are there more of you?" my brother said.

"Yes. There's Marshmallow (I believe that Prince Hans has had an encounter with him before)--" Olaf said before I cut in.

"Yes. And it was not pleasant." I scowled.

"Oh! Shush! Everything's not pleasant to you Younger Brother." he said, rolling his eyes. "Now, continue."

"And we also have the Snowgies! They're all in the ice palace up on the highest point of the mountain. Would you like to take a tour there sometime later? I'd think you'd enjoy the view and the creatures living there very much!" Olaf suggested.

"I'd love to!" My brother said with delight. "Hans, are you coming?"

"No, thank you. I'd rather do anything else than go back to that place..." I said.

Olaf stared at me with a worried look.

"Don't mind him, Olaf. He's just a sour puss. You'll get used to it in no time." he said, trying to reassure the talking snowman.

"Well, then... If we're all ready... I shall be calling upon our carriages to bring us back to the castle." he said, making a loud whistling sound in the end.

In a blink of an eye, two beautiful ice carriages came rolling in, pulled by giant snow beings.

"The carriage infront is where we'll be in and the one outback is for all your belongings." he said.

"Wow. The Queen sure has some talent." Daq said, flabbergasted.

"Believe me, I know..." I said, board our ride to the castle.

~

When we arrived at the castle, we were greeted by tons of servants bowing.

"Welcome." Queen Elsa said, very elegantly.

We bowed.

"Well, hello, Your Highness. May I introduce myself, I am Prince Daq of the Southern Isles and expect that you already know my brother?" He said, smirking at me.

Bitch.

She nodded. "Well, you'll be staying here for a few days so I'll let Wilfred, one of our butlers, escort you to your rooms. It must have been an awfully long trip. I hope that you'll enjoy your very short stay in the palace."

"I'm sure we will. Thank you." Daq said, giving me a blow from the back.

"Gu- Thank you, Queen Elsa." I said, feeling the pain from my brother's blow.

He huffed and moved forward, trailing behind the man called Wilfred.

~

It's been one and a half days since my stay here and I have yet to interact with other human beings. All I've done so far is just lazing around my room and reading books. I decided that this 'temporary-lifestyle' of mine was not the healthiest and that I needed to go outside for a change.