2 Lives

Today....
Today Caleb has to go back home.
In Pittsburgh.
I don't even know how I'll see him after this, I only spent like a month with him and now he's leaving. It hurts knowing that I finally found someone but he lives so far and I don't even know if I'll see him again. After a while I heard my door open, it was Caleb "Why are you crying!?" Then I respond "You're going back home today and I may not see you again for a long time." He smiles, walks over to me, sits down, and grabs my hand "Macy I may be going back home but I can guarantee I will see you soon, I feel terrible having to leave you trust me but this month has been the best month of my life and I promise that I will be back." I try to smile as I know he's about to leave "I'll see you then." Is all that I could say as another tear streams down my face. I hug him and kiss him goodbye then lay back down in my bed trying not to cry anymore.
The next day I had woken up, looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Taylor after not talking for a week I read "Macy I know we haven't talked in a while but I want you to know that the reason Caleb went back wasn't cause his parents told him to he has a girlfriend back home and Cody just told me and I'm so sorry." Tears don't even come out of my eyes as I'm just filled with so much anger I don't even know how to feel. I went and looked in Calebs photo tags on Instagram and once I got to photos of him and this girl kissing I went on her Instagram and her bio it said "Caleb 8/3/15 💗" I was beyond my limit of mad and I couldn't believe how much I believed him. I'm not even gonna text him. I know exactly how to make him feel the same way. I pull up my contacts and make a call
M:"Hey Devin you busy?"
D:"No not really I just woke up and no ones at my house, did you need to talk?"
M:" Well kinda..... I'll be over soon."
I got to his house and knocked on the door, he answered almost immediately and I rushed in and sat on the couch. He plops down next to me "What's wrong cutie?" He asks trying to be flirty. "Well you see I had been dating Caleb for about a month and he left for Pittsburgh yesterday and I just found out he has a girlfriend over there too, and I really am completely and totally done with feeling things." I look over at Devin "I'm so sorry babe, honestly he is such an ass to do that." I lean in and kiss him as I'm about to pull away he pulls me back kissing me more and more, I get on his lap and continue to kiss him, I begin to put my hands under his shirt then take it off, I continue kissing him more and more, I hate Caleb so much. Devin then stops me for a second "Are you sure you wanna do this?" I nod my head yes, "well do you maybe wanna take it to my bed?" I sigh then follow him. I lay on his bed as Devin takes his glasses off. He gets on top of me and begins to start kissing my neck getting lower I begin to unzip his pants then Devin rolls over beside me "Macy I.... Okay so no it's not that fact that both of us are virgins, but I have liked you for so long and I know this isn't what you want you're just mad at Caleb and I don't wanna be a mistake of yours so I'm stopping you before you make a bad choice." I look at him in the eyes and finally he's being honest without sounding like a douche and I'd hate to admit it but I know he's right.... I didn't like him, I was just angry at Caleb. A tear falls down my face as I try to deny that he's right "Devin.... I honestly am so.... Sorry." More tears rush down my face and he pulls me close "listen I know it sucks right now but I'll help you through it, you can still stay here with me if you want but I'm not going to do anything with you knowing that you don't mean it." Just more and more tears stream down my face.
{Devin's POV}
I just hold Macy close knowing that she's seriously broken but I don't even know what to do. She finally stops crying after a while, I then realize she fell asleep, I close my eyes as well holding her close.
{Macy's POV}
As I woke up I realized I was still at Devin's house and in his arms, I must've fallen asleep as did he. I started to hear my phone go off in the other room and jolted to it, it was Caleb wanting to FaceTime, I ran back to Devin's room and saw that I had woken him "Hey um so Devin I'm really sorry I've treated you like shit lately but Caleb is trying to FaceTime with me and I was wondering if you could fake date me, k, thanks." I sat down by him and answered my phone. Devin gets closer to me "hey um Mace what're you doing with Devin?" Caleb looks puzzled "We're dating, and don't call me Mace, you're an asshole and I don't want to ever see you again." Caleb yells "oh so I guess since I left you decided you'd get with pretty boy yeah okay not like you were dating me or anything, I should've listened to Cody in the first place when he said that you're always changing your mind." He ends the FaceTime as I laugh and look over at Devin "listen I just wanna thank you and again I'm really sorry." He nods "It's fine I get it but are you sure he really has a gf back home? He seemed so pissed like he didn't have someone else." I reply "trust me, Taylor told me from Cody and there's also a pic of them kissing on Insta and it has it in her bio when they started dating I'll show you." I pull up Instagram to show Devin but then I don't see the tagged picture so I type in her username and it doesn't have the same bio anymore.